Fred x Reader ~ fun

Requested by: SaraMalfoyWeasley!

Sorry it's up so late. I've been celebrating all day and just got home.

Enjoy~

-

You were walking with Draco towards your next class. You weren't in the same class of course, but you had to go into the same direction. Draco was your younger brother.

'What did you have again?' He asked.

You sighed.

'Potions while you have DADA. Come on Draco, it's not that difficult.'

Draco rolled his eyes. You playfully pushed him. When you were almost there two curtain red hairs caught your eyes. Fred and George Weasley. You weren't allowed to even like them. Slytherin and a Malfoy. You could always easily see the difference between Fred and George and you had to say that you were really... really into Fred. 

'Helloooo?!'

You looked at Draco.

'What?' You asked.

'Your daydreaming again. Everytime you have potions or any other class with those two.'

'So now I'm not allowed to daydream?' You sighed.

Draco sighed and started walking faster away from from you. You sighed and walked into your classroom. You saw down next to your best friend Suzanna.

'I hope Snape pairs us up.' She immediately sighed. 'I heard that he wants to rearrange us because he isn't happy with the way we work.'

'Well, if that's true... he won't put us together.'

She sighed knowing that you were right.

'Turn to page 45 and pay attention, I do not want to hear anything.'

You turned to page 45 and looked at Snape.

'Due to some complications I am going to put you into new pairs.'

He started calling names and putting people in new pairs. He separated George from Fred and placed your best friend next to a Gryffindor.

'Y/N Y/L and Fred Weasley.'

You got up and nervously walked towards Fred. You sat down besides him and opened your book again. You coughed uncomfortably and looked at Fred. 

'Hi.' You said softly.

'Hi.' He said while opening his books.

Fred didn't really care who he sat next to. Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, boy, girl, Malfoy or not. You grabbed your quill and some paper and looked at Snape.

'Well, now we're all rearranged, let's get started. Mister Weasley-'

'Yes.' Fred and George spoke in unison.

You let out a small grin.

'George, I said page 45. Stop fooling around, eyes here and mouths shut.'

You sighed and shook your head.

'What?' Fred asked.

'He's always so... grumpy.'

'That's just how Snape is I-'

'I said mouths shut.' Snape spoke while looking at the two of you.

When he turned away you rolled your eyes. Fred let out a small grin. You cheeks flushed red and you tried to make notes.

'Now, I want you all to write me an essay about amortentia. I want to know how it's made, what it's properties are. You will work alone and I want to have it this hour next week.
'

You looked through your book and started writing.

'Another essay... how many is this? 4? This week?'

'Yeah... DADA, Potions, Care for Magical creatures and...'

'History of Magic.' Fred added.

'Yeah... I don't get the point of these essays.'

You felt a book hit the back of your head. You and Fred growled in pain.

'I said, work alone.' Snape spoke.

You sighed and continued writing. After Snape walked away Fred did an impression of him. You tried your best not to laugh and cover your mouth. Fred grinned and continued. You burst out laughing and Fred laughed because of you.

Everyone in the classroom looked at the two of you. Your stomach started hurting and Fred tried to calm down, which didn't really work. The students around you hardly understood. You, a malfoy, was having fun with a Gryffindor, a Weasley!

'Would you two care to share what's so funny?' Snape asked forcefully. 

You couldn't talk and just shook your head. You managed to calm down and Fred stopped laughing as well. Everyone slowly looked away and Snape still had his eyes fixed on the two of you.

'Last warning to the two of you.'

He continued walking around the classroom.

'You idiot, you almost got us detention.' You whispered.

'Sorry, George always says my Snape impression is bad.'

'Bad? That was bloody brilliant.'

You continued writing. You could work faster then this. You knew you could. You were excellent in potions and knew all about this one.

'What did we have to do again?' Fred suddenly asked.

You could help but let out a small grin.

'Write an essay, about  .' You explained.

'Oh yes... I remember now.'

'Idiot.' You smiled.

Fred looked at you while you continued.

'What did you just call me?' He asked. 

'An idiot.' You spoke.

'Perhaps I heard you wrong, what did you say?' He asked. 

You rolled your eyes and looked back at your paper. 

'That will be all for this lesson, class dismissed.' Snape spoke.

You gathered your stuff and got up. You left the classroom and Fred stopped you.

'You still didn't answer me.'

'Because I know you heard me.' You grinned.

'Why would I ask you if I heard you?' He asked.

You laughed and shook your head.

'An idiot... I called you an idiot.'

'An idiot? You don't have to call me an idiot you know.'

You laughed and shook your head.

'I don't have to, that's right. But I still did.'

'Yeah, I heard that. Real Malfoy.'

You crossed your arms and raised your brows.

'What do you mean real malfoy? I'm always a real malfoy.'

'No, you're sometimes to nice to be a malfoy.'

You blushed and smiled at him. George walked out of the classroom.

'Come on Freddie. We have to go.'

You saw draco waiting for you.

'Bye.' You smiled.

George pulled Fred with him.

'Wait, Y/N.'

You turned around.

'Would you like to... I don't know... get something to drink with me sometime?'

You smiled.

'Of course.'

Draco walked towards you.

'What was that?' He asked.

'Nothing. Let's go, I have class.'