Draco x reader ~ jealous

To end the day in a good way here is a oneshot for you all. Thank you all so much for the support I feel so much better.

If you guys still want lemons I might be able to use Tumblr.. idk how those rules work but if someone could tell me what the possibilities are and if you are interested let me know x

Requested by:
Kiddxreader

-

'It isn't going to work, Draco.' Pansy sighed. 'Can't you just give up she isn't that fun.'

'She is just help me.' Draco sighed.

Draco watched you in the distance. He turned to pansy.

'I don't know if I'm comfortable with this.' She sighed.

'It's just talking.'

'It's helping you to get a girlfriend.'

Draco rolled his eyes.

'There she comes.. just do what I ask you. Please.'

You approach Draco and pansy. You glanced at them for a moment. What was going on with them? They seemed.. different. Draco was smiling and his hand was on her upper arm. Pansy was blushing like crazy and even smiling. What was going on?

You and Draco had been talking for awhile. You didn't think much about it though. Just friends. You didn't know why it bothered you so much to see them like that. You decided to keep walking.

'See Draco. It didn't work.' Pansy sighed.

'It will work. Trust me.'

The next day you sighed and sat down in the Slytherin common room. What a day. So much homework. Especially for potions.

'Hi.'

You looked up and saw Draco.

'Hi.'

Somehow you immediately started smiling when you saw him.

'What a nice coincidence.' You smiled.

'Indeed. Have you seen Pansy?' He asked.

'No I haven't..' You sighed. 'Why?'

'I wanted to ask her something.'

Right on that moment pansy walked down the stairs. Draco worked up a smile as he looked at her. Pansy looked at you and then back at Draco.

'Hi draci-poo.' Pansy smiled while walking down the stairs.

'Hey.' Draco said before hugging her.

You had no idea what was going on. You felt awful while looking at it and you had no idea why. You focussed back on your homework, not willing to look at the two.

'Is that dinner still on?' Pansy asked Draco.

'Of course. Tomorrow night.' He smiled.

You bit your lip and rolled your eyes. Draco and pansy walked out of the common room. You let out a annoyed sigh. You closed your books and hurried upstairs. There you found your best friend and roommate, Hestia.

'Hi.' She smiled.

'Hi.' You sighed while throwing down your books on the bed.

'What's up with you?' She immediately asked.