Harry x werewolf!reader ~ bullied

The last one of today!

Requested by: JacyInsane

It isn't the longest oneshot but I hope you like it!

-

You were sitting at the lake again. It was last curfew but you always waited for all the girls to go to bed. You never wanted to go back when there were lots of girls together.

A few weeks ago the entire school found out that you were a werewolf. The guys seemed to just think it was cool but almost all the girls bullied you. Luckily you were friends with the golden trio and they supported you.

'Y/N.'

You looked up and saw Harry. You smiled a little at him.

'Hey.'

'You can't keep doing this. It's freezing cold out here.'

'I'm fine Harry.'

Harry sat down besides you.

'You're not Y/N. Don't lie to me.'

You sighed a little but didn't say anything. Harry turned his head to you.

'You can be honest with me. I know why you're not going upstairs. All three of us know. Hermione told us.'

'Told you what?'

'That almost all the girls bully you because you're a werewolf.'

Again you didn't say anything. You refused to ask for help. You refused to tell anyone. It actually embarrassed you.

'It's okay. I just wish you told me. I can help you.'

'You can't Harry. It's my problem. Not yours.'

'Just Voldemort wanting to kill me is not your problem. Yet you help me out with it.'

'It's not the same Harry.'

Your attitude completely changed. You clearly didn't want to talk about it.

'Y/N, let me help you. Please. I'm your best friend.'

'How are you going to help me Harry? Unless you can take the werewolf side of me out of me, you can't help me.'

'I can be there for you. Stand up for you.'

'I don't need you to stand up for me.'

He wrapped an arm around you. You didn't do anything. You just sat there.

'What do they do?' Harry asked.

You didn't even want to answer that. You pushed his arm away, hoping he'd get the hint.

'I'm trying to see what the situation is!' Harry tried.

'Go to bed.' You hissed.

'No. I'm here to help my best, most amazing, friend. Please let me help you. Stop wanting to do this alone! You're not alone.'

'Harry I appreciate what you're trying to do but I don't need your help! This isn't going to end even if you'd help me!'

Harry saw tears in your eyes. When you said that it hit you. This was never going to end. Everything they did to you..

'I'm a freak, Harry! I'm a monster.. I will never be freed from the judgement and the hate. So I don't want your help. It's not going to help.'

You got up. Harry got up as well and grabbed your hand to stop you. You turned around. He pulled you into a hug.

You just stood there for a moment before you hugged him back. He held you tightly.

'You're not a freak.. you're not a monster. It's special. That side of you is amazing and special and fantastic. Don't listen to them. Don't you dare listen to them.'

You didn't know what to say. You just felt better now that he was hugging you. As if no one could hurt you.

'Are you okay?' Harry asked.

You just nodded and dug your head in his neck for extra comfort.

'Thank you.' You just said.

Harry smiled. You quickly stood up a little. Not wanting to make this uncomfortable. Harry slowly let you go. You stepped back and smiled at him.

'No problem. Don't be afraid to ask me for help. I'll always be here for you.'

'That's all I need.' You smiled.

'Lets go back. I'm sure you're tired.'

You shrugged.

'Maybe a little.'

Harry smiled and took you back to the common room.