Harry x Reader ~ rescue

Promised my sister _xaniekx_ that I would write one for her ❤

I hope you guys enjoy!!

Ps: 7th year and Harry isn't dating Ginny.
-

You opened your eyes and looked at the top of the tent. Sometimes you would just forget that you were currently stuck in the forest. You sighed and sat up. You got out of your bed and saw that Hermione was still asleep. You quietly walked out of the tent. You looked at the sunset and sighed.

This war was anything but fun. Most of the time you were running away from death eaters and just sitting in the forest. You sat down on a log and stared at the fire that had gone out.

'Good morning Y/N.'

You looked up and saw Harry. You smiled at him and he sat down besides you.

'Good morning Harry... how are you?' You asked with a slight blush.

Harry... your best friend... although you wished it would be more then that. Just everything about him was amazing to you... especially is courage. He had been through so much and yet he was still fighting.

'I'm good... you?'

You shrugged. Things hadn't been the best with you either. Hermione and you both decided to obliviated your parents and given the fact that a noseless murderer was haunting you didn't make it better.

'I can't imagine how hard it must be for you.' Harry sighed.

'Are you serious? You are having a way harder time then I am.' You spoke with a slight grin.

'I'm used to it by now.' He said and he stared into the forest.

Used to it... could you ever get used to this? Would you get used to living without parents? Would you even survive and have to chance to get used to living without parents? You jumped a bit when you heard the radio coming from the tent.

'Ron's awake...' Harry mumbled.

'You can always hear it.' You smiled.

'That radio is turning me insane.' Harry sighed. 'What is he expecting to hear? Good news?'

'He hopes that he doesn't hear bad news.'

You listened to all the names of the missing wizards and witches. Harry sighed and got up. He walked into the tent.

'RONALD WEASLEY!'

You got up and ran inside. You saw Ron walking out of his bed and you saw Hermione getting out with her sleepy head.

'Turn it off Ron! It's annoying me!'

'Harry... stop.' Hermione said. 'Can't you see that it calms him.'

'It annoys me! Hearing all those names... hoping there aren't any people I know...'

You walked towards Harry.

'Take it off.' You said while holding out your hand.

'What?'

'Take it off.. it's changing you.'

Harry sighed and took of the necklace. He gave it to you. Hermione grabbed it from your hand and she put it on.

'We'll wear it in turns.' She smiled.

Harry nodded and walked towards his bed. You walked to Ron and grabbed his radio. You put it on the table and turned it up a bit. You sat down besides him at the table inside and listened with him. When it was over, Ron sighed in relief.