Draco x reader ~ I am so sorry

Requested by: @JashinWillPunishYou

Enjoy!
-

Walking through the corridors was always a hell for you. You books were clenched against yours chest. Your eyes scanned the hall infront of you. You looked over your shoulder every once in awhile.

You didn't want to live like this. It was awful. See you were a muggleborn and a Hufflepuff.

'Look who we have here.'

You froze into place and looked up. Your eyes met Draco Malfoy. You took a deep breath but you heart wouldn't stop racing. It was disgusting that you were in love with the person who hated you the most. Who have you so much fear.

Of course you didn't know that Draco did it to keep his image up. Because yes.. He was in love with a muggleborn and that could never happen. He couldn't let anyone know.

'It's our mudblood.' Draco smirked.

You couldn't even say anything. You just looked at him. Your breath shivering a bit. Draco luckily didn't notice that. You just stood there as a statue. Allowing him to throw all kinds of different insults at you.

'So where are you going? Going to class?' He asked you as if he was actually interested.

You didn't answer. You knew he didn't even want to know.

'You know.. me and my friends.. we were just thinking. There's a problem in the Hufflepuff house. Do you know what it is?'

You didn't say anything. You shook your head.

'You are.' Draco said.

Draco said that a lot to you. It didn't even surprise you that he brought it up again.

'You don't belong at Hogwarts.'

He never said that before.

'You're a muggle. You suck in every subject. Your the least powerful witch I've ever seen. We'd all be better off without.'

You looked at him in shock. Better of without you?

'Not even your friends like you.'

You looked at the group if students around you. Your friends were standing there.. doing nothing.

'I mean, no one.. and I mean absolutely no one, would miss you if you weren't here.'

'I think you're talking about yourself.' You said, trying not to sound as if you were about to cry.

Draco walked over to you and pushed you back, causing you to fall. Are your books were scattered around you.

'Do you honestly think that I'd allow you to talk back back to me?! You're the one who won't be missed. At least I've got friends and a powerful family. What do you have? Nothing! You're worthless, useless and not worthy of being here.' Draco hissed.

Tears came up in your eyes. Draco saw the pain he caused you. He never saw that before. You were absolutely devastated. You gather your books and pushed yourself to the crowd.

'Looks like we've got a runner.' Pansy laughed.

Draco hurried after you. He felt something he never felt before.. regret. He saw you run into the prefects bathroom. You dropped your books in the floor and just broke down crying. You heard the door open and close. You turned around and saw Draco.

'Y/N I..'

'Stay away from me.' You cried. 'Please, I don't want you to come near me.'

Draco stepped closer to you but with ever step he took your took one backwards.

'Please just-'

'No.. I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry for talking back to you I just.. stay away from me.' You sobbed.

Your back hit the wall. You could just walk away but all your body did was freeze and watch Draco come closer. You just kept begging him to stay away. Your body was shaking with fear.

When he was almost there you just let yourself slid down the wall. Your knees were pulled up and you laid your head on your hands on top off your knees.

Draco never meant for this to happen. He only wanted you to never like him.. not be afraid of him. Your cries were torture to him. Every sob broke his heart.

He slowly crouched down. You felt his hand on your shoulder. Draco felt your body shaking. He didn't do anything else. You slowly looked up. Your eyes met his. The look in his eyes was unlike anything you had seen in his eyes before.

'I am so sorry..' He then softly spoke.

You didn't get what was going on. You just stared at him.

'I never meant for this to happen. I never wanted you to be scared of me. I just didn't want you to like me.. god I'm such an idiot.'

Your body slowly stopped shaking. You took a deep breath as you slowly stopped crying.

'I didn't want anyone to know.'

'To know what?' You asked.

'To know that.. I'm in love with you.'

You couldn't believe he just said that.

'I thought that if I'd push you away and be mean to you that it would all go away but it didn't. I know I'm an arse. My family and friends and everyone just doesn't approve of me liking a muggleborn.'

'Draco..'

'No it's fine. After everything I did I get that you don't like me.'

You placed your hand on his cheek. He looked at you in surprise. You leaned in and kissed him. Draco waas surprised but kissed you back. The kiss was passionate and heated. His lips were soft and perfect. Draco pulled back and looked at you.

'I like you too.' You smiled.