Hermione x fem!reader ~ accept

Last one!

Requested by: rayraygay

Enjoy!
-

Another day passed. Another day of you and Hermione not talking. She need time to think and you got that. It wasn't something your girlfriend would tell you every day.

You were a death eater and Hermione was friends with Harry potter. It was messed up. But you didn't want to be a death eater. Your family forced you to be one.

You didn't have the time to explain that too her. She was so shocked the she almost immediately left. Luckily she still kept it a secret.

You were heading towards the common room when you saw Hermione in the distance, looking beautiful as ever. She stopped when she saw you. She saw you looking at her. Maybe it was time to confront you.

She walked over to you. You smiled when she came closer. You had hope again.

'Can we talk?' She asked you.

'Yes.. of course.'

She grabbed your wrist and took you up to the room of requirement. There was a couch there for you two but that was it. Hermione let you go.

'You look great.' You said, trying to break the silence.

'So do you.'

It was true. Hermione was still in love with you. That didn't change. She sat down. You sat down besides her.

'I'm going to give you a moment to explain how it happened.. so I can understand this better.'

You nodded. You turned to her.

'I don't want to be this. I don't want to be a death eater. I'm not proud to wear this Mark on my arm. If anything I want it to be gone. I hate it.' You started. 'My parents forced me. They took me to the Malfoy manor where the dark Lord gave me this Mark. I begged them to do it. I love you and I would never want to hurt you or your friends.'

Hermione was quiet. Her eyes kept shooting to your arm. You felt awful. You looked away from her towards the floor.

'Why are they serving him?'

'He'll kill them if they don't.' You just said.

Hermione didn't know what to do. She wanted you with her but she was scared. It also hurt he to see you hurt like this.

'Y/N.. this is a very difficult situation. I love you and I want you by my side but I'm scared for what is going to happen to us if a war happens.'

It was good to hear her say: I love you. You hadn't heard it in awhile.

'I don't know either. All I know is that I won't ever do anything to you three. Never. I don't want this. I don't want this life. I don't want to hurt You.'

You laid your head in your hands for moment, trying not to cry. You just wanted her to hold you and tell you everything was going to be okay. You took your hands away but kept looking down.

'I'm sorry..' you choked. 'I know that this is messed up. I know that this wasn't a part of the plan but I didn't know. I didn't know that this was going to happen and now I lost you..'

You got up. You couldn't take this. You didn't want this anymore.

'Y/N-'

'No I got it Hermione. It's okay.' You sniffed.

You walked away. Hermione got up and hurried after you. You walked out of the room of requirement with tears streaming down your face.

'Y/N, please we weren't done yet!' Hermione screamed after you.

You couldn't stop. If you kept running might just all go away. But Hermione quickly caught up with you. She grabbed your arm and forced you to stop. You didn't turn around and tried to stay quiet.

'Y/N..'

'No Hermione. This is a part of me that you're going to have to accept. If you're scared of me or if you can't understand then this isn't possible. No matter how much I love you.'

She heard that you were crying.

'Y/N please just look at me.'

You sighed and turned around. She placed her hands on your cheeks and wiped your tears away.

'Why are you crying?' She asked you.

'Because I'm scared too. I'm scared for what is going to happen to me.. to us. I don't want to lose you.'

Hermione didn't say anything, She just kissed you. You kissed her back like it was the last time that you were going to. It was passionate. You pulled her closer to you. She pulled back.

'I don't want to lose you either. So we won't let that happen. I'll help you. Ill support you.. I'll accept it.'

You didn't answer and just hugged her. She held you tightly.

'I love you.. so much.' You said.

'I love you too.'