Tom riddle x reader ~ no horcruxes

Requested by: @marichapotter

Enjoy!

-

You walked out of the Gryffindor common room. You knew you were almost supposed to be in bed, back you quickly wanted to pick a book in the library.

You quickly walked inside and looked at the bookshelves. You looked for a good book to read. You tried to grab one you heard something fell. You jumped a bit and gasped. You grabbed your wand.

'Lumos.' You whispered.

You looked around and heard mumbling. You followed it and saw a light coming from the forbidden section. You quietly opened the door and walked in. You saw Tom Riddle, he was mumbling and reading. You looked at the book. Horcruxes...

'Tom?' You asked.

He looked up and pointed his wand at you.

'Who's there?' He asked.

You stepped a bit closer.

'Y/N.. Y/N Y/L.' You said.

'How dare you call me Tom! What are you doing here?!'

'Lower your wand.' You said.

'Why would I?' He hissed.

You looked Tom in the eyes.

'Tom.. look at me. Lower... your... wand.'

Tom slowly lowered his wand. You walked closer to him and grabbed the book he was holding. He refused to let it go. You pulled it out of his hands.

'Horcruxes? Seriously?'

'What is it to you?' He asked.

'This is dangerous magic, Tom-'

'Stop calling me Tom.'

You sighed.

'That's not the point here! Why are you reading this?! Do you want to split your soul?!'

You had some basic knowledge about horcruxes. You couldn't believe anyone would actually make horcruxes.

'It means I will be became immortal.' He just said.

'Why do you want to be immortal?' You asked.

Tom didn't answer. He looked at the floor. You didn't really speak to Tom that often. All you know was that he had a few friends which he didn't see that often. He seemed to be a good students. At the start of Hogwarts he was picked on for being an orphanage and half-blood.

'Tom..'

'Stop calling me that!' He hissed and he slammed you again a bookshelf.

You swallowed and looked at him. He realised what he was doing and he loosened the grab around you. He let you go and mumbled something that sound like an apology.

'Why would you so something like this?'

'If I'm immortal I have for ever to prove everyone what I can do! Okay?! Someday everyone will see that I am the most powerful wizard.'

He snatched the book from your hands.

'And you need to be immortal for that? You need to perform dark magic for it? Look at all the good powerful wizards.. what's wrong with doing that? You've been hurt by students here.. I know. I've seen it. Fornthe past 6 years it's been that way. But it doesn't mean you nedd to get on the dark path.'

You laid your hand on his and grabbed the book with your other hand. You pulled it out of his hand. You put it away.

'Now go to bed. You're being crazy.'

Tom sighed and walked away. You followed him out.

-

It was a few weeks later. You had been making sure Tom didn't read those books again and didn't try to make horcruxes. You slowly started to even become friends. You noticed so much cool stuff about him. You started to like him more then you expected.

'Hi Tom.' You smiled as you saw him after Potions class.

'Oh, hi Y/N.' He smiled.

'Are you okay?' You asked.

'I am, Don't worry.' He smiled. 'I do actually still want to thank you.'

'No need.' You smiled. 'Do you want to grab some lunch?' You asked.

Tom smiled.

'Of course.'

You two walked towards the great hall. You sat down besides him at the slytherin table. You didn't even look at the other Slytherins staring at you. You grabbed some food and started eating.

'I'm happy you're feeling better.' You smiled.

'Yeah, me too.. what was I thinking.' He sighed.

'It's fine.. I'm just glad you don't want to..' You leaned in to his ear. 'Kill anyone.' You whispered.

He sighed and took another bite of his food. Tom looked at a group of Slytherins. They were whispered and shoting you nasty looks.

'What are you looking at? Got a problem?' He asked.

'Tom..  let it go. It's fine.'

'No, it's not.'

'Yes it is.. let's go.'

You got up and Tom followed you.

'Y/N..'

'Lets do something fun. Don't worry. I was a Gryffindor at a Slytherin table. Could have expected that.' You grinned.

'Yeah.. just wanted to help you out. Like you did for me.'

'I don't need you to return that to me. I did it because I care.' You smiled. 'I care about you.'

Tom looked at you. The Slytherins walked out and bumped against Tom, causing him to fall against you. You slammed against the wall and Tom stopped himself with his arms. His face was close to yours. The side of his nose touched the side of yours. Your lips were almost touching.

'Tom..' You said.

He pressed his lips against yours. You immediately kissed him back. Butterflies flew through your body. Sparks flew everywhere and Tom pulled back. He looked at you and you have him a blushy smile.

'I-I'm sorry.'

'Apologising? Again?' You smiled.

'Y/N.. Will you.. be my girlfriend?' He asked.

You smiled and kissed him.

'I'd love to be.'