Snape x teacher!reader ~ pushing

Update 7/7! Last update of the day!

Requested by: Anonymous

Enjoy!
-

You were waiting near the potions classroom. Everyone was on a break right now so you decided to spend some time with Severus.

You two were friends since you started working here. Itnwas always great to have someone.

'Hi Y/N.'

You looked up and saw Severus closing the door of his classroom. You smiled as soon as you saw him.

'Hi!'

You walked over to him.

'What are you doing here?' He asked you with a slight smile.

'I thought we could spend our break together.'

'Sure.' He said.

You two started walking towards Snape's office. He always stayed in seeing there was a huge chance some students would annoy him or prank him. He always spend his breaks in his office.

You walked inside and sat down in the chair opposite of his desk.

'I thought you could use some company.' You smiled.

'Your company is always nice.'

You blushed a little while he sat down.

'So how's your day going?' You asked Snape.

'The usual. Potter is being annoying, Malfoy is trying to show off in potions and Longbottom blew up his cauldron again. I swear.. we should start asking money from him.' Severus sighed.

You grinned a little.

'And that was only one class?' You asked him.

'Appart from the twins, all my other classes are okay.'

'I don't get why Potter is so annoying in your class. He's fine in mine.'

'That boy hates me.. and then you have Granger. The know-it-all.' He sighed. 'And Weasley. He sucks at potions.'

You shook your head with a slight smile.

'What?' He asked you.

'Did anything positive happen today?' You asked him.

'I have a free period after this.' He said. 'And this.'

You smield at him.

'Have you got a free period after this?' He asked you.

You shook your head.

'Sorry.'

'You can't help it.' He spoke. 'It's fine.. You don't have a lot of free periods.. do you?'

'I end my day early.' You smiled. 'I never have to work late.'

'Lucky.' Snape sighed.

You grinned and smiled afterwards.

'What?' He asked you.

'I'm just happy you're my friend.' You smiled.

'Never heard that before.' He sighed.

You laughed, thinking he was joking. But Snape wasn't laughing. You slowly stopped.

'Sorry I thought you were kidding.'

'I wasn't.'

'I noticed.. sorry. I just don't get that. Like you're a nice guy. You just have to get to know you first.'

'I think that's where it goes wrong. I don't like people so no one gets to know me.'

'You like me. Am I not a person?' You asked him.

'You're what they call an exception.' He grinned.

'I'm glad to be an exception.' You smiled.

'You should be.' Severus said. 'I'm fabulous. Have you seen my hair?'

You laughed.

'Everyone's jealous of your hair.'

Severus laughed with you. You looked at the clock in his office.

'I should go.'

'I'll walk you out.'

You got up and Snape walked outside with you. You saw students running in the corridors.

'No running in the corridors!' Snape hissed.

'Kids, Am I right.'

'Bloody first years.' Snape sniffed.

You heard some more running children approaching. One of then hit you, causing you to fall against Severus, your lips crashing onto his. You were both surprised but something fell into place at that moment.

Something about that kiss felt right. Snape felt the same. You felt that he start to kiss you and you kissed him back.

Suddenly you realised that you had been feeling so much more towards him. Suddenly you realised that this was what had to happen to make you see what he actually meant for you. Severus pulled back as soon as you heard  squealing in the hallway. You look to the side and saw McGonagall and Dumbledore walking away like nothing happened. You both laughed and Snape looked at you.

'So erm.. I love you.. I guess.' He said.

You blushed and kissed him again.