George x transgender (FtM)!reader ~ are you crazy?!

Requested by: @RIPFreckledJesus

Enjoy!

-

You walked out of Umbridges office. You couldn't take it anymore. Your arm was filled with scares that all read something else.

I must not use the man's toilet
I must not use the male dressing rooms
I must not write an incorrect name on my papers
I must not sleep in the boys dorm

It was driving you insane. It reminded you too much of who you used to be.

'There you are.'

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard George's voice. Even though you transitioned to male you still found guys very attractive, including George.

George had been very supportive during your transition. He was a great friend who you happened to like.

You covered your entire arm and hand with your robes and turned around.

'Hi George.' You smiled.

'Did you just get out if Umbridges office?' He asked.

'Yeah.' You just said.

George walked over to you.

'Did you get detention again?' He asked.

You didn't answer him. He grabbed your arm and pulled your sleeve away. He read the many insulting messages she made you write.

'Seriously?' He asked.

'It's okay. I'm fine.'

'This is not okay. You're not fine. I know how much it hurts you to be reminded of who you used to be.'

'I'm fine George. I'm used to it.'

You pulled your arm back and covered it again.

'What did you do?'

'She found out I have been sleeping in the boys dorm. I have been since first year seeing the stairs to the girls dorm change into a slide when I try to walk them.' You said.

'That's because you're a boy.'

'I know. She says I'm not allowed to.'

'She can't make you go to the girldorm. You're a boy.'

'She doesn't see that. But that's okay. Not everyone can accept it.' You said. 'Well excuse me, I need to study for DADA before I get into trouble for that.'

George watched you walk away. He felt very bad for you.

-

Later that week you got detention again. This time for using the male toilets again. You hated her. You refused to sit there and accept it.. You knew you had to but you were fed up.

'Alright miss-'

'Mister.' You mumbled.

'Excuse me?' She asked.

You looked up at her.

'Mister.' You repeated. 'I'm a boy. Not a girl. I legally changed my name and changed my gender on all of my papers.'

'For as far as I know you're born a woman and will always be one.' Umbridge hissed.

You balled your first and tried to stay calm.

'You know what to do.' She said. 'You've been here so many times that-'

There was a knock on the door. Umbridge sighed a little and opened It. A first year walked in. He was holding something.

'Can I help you?' She asked.

'I was asked to deliver this to you.' He spoke softly.

Umbridge grabbed it.

'Who's it from?' She asked.

'Your secret lover.'

You wanted to laugh but you held back. Umbridge seemed to be a little surprised. You didn't blame her. She probably never had someone before. She opened the box and grabbed out one of the chocolates. She started eating it.

Before you knew it you saw her struggling to get her mouth to open. It was as if her lips were glued together. She couldn't speak anymore.

George walked in. He smirked at you. You should've known. You rolled your eyes but smiled.

'Sorry. No secret admirer.' George said.

Umbridge wanted to say something but you couldn't understand.

'Oh what? Y/N Can go? How kind of you!' George said while offering you his hand.

You grabbed it and he helped you up. Umbridge was furiously making noises but there was nothing there which you could truly get.

'So we're going. Oh and by the way, in two weeks you'll be able to speak again. Bye!'

George took you and first year out of the office.

'Are you crazy?!' You asked.

'Y/N, I-'

You hugged him. George smiled a little and hugged you back.

'Thank you.' You smiled.

'No problem.' He blushed.