draco x reader ~ turn around and walk away

Requested by: Ywgneh

Enjoy!
-

'Walk up straight, you don't want to look ugly, do you?'

You quickly straightened your back and looked at your ravenclaw boyfriend. You two were in the same year and you had been dating him for a year now.

'I'm sorry..' You said awhile looking at the floor.

'And look up will you? What if you bump into someone and embarrass me?'

You quickly looked up. You knew that he wasn't supposed to treat you like this. You hardly felt anything for him anymore.. yet you couldn't bring yourself to break up with him.

'Jerk..' Draco hissed under his breath while watching you two.

'Draco, why don't you just talk to her about it? You two are friends.'

'Shush Pansy. Not everyone has to know that.' He sighed.

Yes, you and Draco were friends. Draco was friends with a Ravenclaw. He watched you two stop at the DADA classroom. He saw him pulling at hour clothes, saying how you should dress to look less ugly.. draco didn't get that. He thought you were absolutely beautiful.

'Stop it Mark. I get it okay..' You said. 'I'll do it differently next time.'

Draco noticed the change in your behaviour since you started dating him. You were less confident, almost didn't dare to stand up for yourself anymore.

'You better.' He sighed. 'I can't believe you're doing this to me.'

You looked away from him.

'Okay, fuck it.' Draco sighed. 'I'm not going to watch this any longer.'

Draco straightened his robes and walked over to you two. He was unlucky. Mark just walked towards his friends.

'Are you okay?'

You looked up and looked at Draco in surprise. Draco usually didn't talk to you with this many people around

'Yeah.. I'm fine.' You smiled.

'Come on Y/N.. I know you're not.'

You didn't say anything and just looked at him.

'That arsehole doesn't have the right to talk to you like this. He is supposed to love you for the way you are. An amazing, beautiful, smart lady.'

'Me?' You asked him.

'Yeah You! You shouldn't listen to him. Why are you even dating him?'

'He used to be sweet.. I can't bring myself to break up with him.'

Draco pulled your chin up so you'd look straight at him.

'Y/N, what did I tell you about talking to other guys?' Mark asked while pushing Draco back.

'He's my friend Mark.' You sighed.

'So? Do you think I care?'

'So you're being jealous now but just a second ago you were telling her how to be less ugly?' Draco asked him.

Marks eyes immediately shot at him. You swallowed and just hoped he'd let it go.

'She my girlfriend. I was giving her feedback.'

'Feedback?! You were straight up burning her to the ground!'

'What are you been interfering with?' Mark asked you.

Draco looked at you and then back at Mark. He wasn't going to shut up now.

'I'm interfering with your relationship. You don't deserve her! You've brought her down from a strong confident woman into someone with zero confidence while she's perfect the way she is!'

It actually felt good to hear that. Everyday you'd get a hundred comments from Mark. He wanted you to be his perfect girlfriend while you weren't.

'She is my girlfriend! I can tell her what I think, how she can be perfect.'

'You're supposed to love her for who she is. If you really love her then she's perfect to you! She is perfect. You aren't. You're the reason why this thing you two have isn't going to work.'

Mark looked at you.

'Can you believe this guy.'

You looked at Draco. He raised his brows and you looked back at Mark.

'He's right. I've been willing to tell you that I want you to stop changing me but I couldn't..'

'Are you kidding me?!' He asked you, suddenly sounding angry.

'I-I mean.. I-'

'She is serious! You're a jerk.' Draco hissed.

'As if you're any better!' Mark spat.

'I would certainly treat he better then you do.'

You looked at Draco and blushed. Draco saw it and smiled at you.

'Do you seriously think that he's better than I am?!'  He asked you.

You looked at Draco. You stood up and pushed Mark back a little. He looked at you. You turned to Draco and pressed your lips against his. Draco was surprised but kissed you back right away.

'Are you serious right now?!' Mark asked.

He pulled you back and pushed you against the wall. You looked at him. Draco pushed Mark back, away from you.

'Don't you touch her.' He hissed.

'Are you suddenly a protective boyfriend now?! She's still mine!'

'I'm not!' You hissed. 'We're over.'

Mark looked at you with a deadly glare.

'So just turn around and walked away.' Draco smirked.

Mark looked at Draco and then at you.

'Go on.' You said, regaining your confidence.

Mark turned around and actually walked away. You walked towards Draco and laid your hand on his shoulder.

'Thank you.' You smiled.

Draco smiled with a small blush.