Regulus Black x reader ~ I need you

Last one of the day!

Requested by: Always_forever____

Enjoy!
-

It was getting harder and still you couldn't being yourself to talk to him. It wasn't good to distance yourself. You knew it wasn't.

You were a Muggle-born ravenclaw and you had been secretly dating Regulus Black for a year. It was secrets because his mother wouldn't approve him dating anything else than a Slytherin pureblood. There would be so much gossip in his house of he'd make it public and you couldn't even start about his brother.

Lately you had the feeling that your relationship wasn't heading anywhere. You were stuck in the same place because you couldn't tell or show anyone. You had been distant from Regulus.

Regulus had been noticing it. He tried to talk to you a couple of times but you wouldn't tell him anything. Yet there he was, following you to try it again.

He looked around and grabbed your arm. He pulled you with him into an abandoned corridor. You looked at him.

'Y/N, can you please just talk to me.'

'I have to go to class, Regulus.'

You pushed him back and walked past him.

'Y/N, just wait for a moment. What's going on with you?'

'Nothing, class is about to start so if you don't want I don't want to be late.'

You walked away from him. It would always go like that. He couldn't take it anymore. He had no idea what was wrong. He just watched you go. You hadn't kissed him in weeks, refused to meet him privately.. He was going insane.

Later that day he saw you again, talking to one of your friends. There were many people around in the corridor. Regulus was also with his friends but at this point he didn't care.

He walked over to you. You looked at him and thought that he was going to just walked past you but he stopped right in front of you. Your friends were confused for a moment.

'You have to talk to me. I'm serious Y/N.'

'What are you doing?' You hissed softly.

'I'm trying to talk to you.' He stated.

Both of your friends were staring at you two in confusion.

'I need to know what's wrong. I need you to tell me what I did so I can fix it.'

'Go away Regulus.' You spoke softly. 'Your ruining everything.'

'You're the one who's ruining things by not talking to me.'

You turned around and wanted to walk away from him. Regulus rushed after you and grabbed your wrist. You turned around and looked at him.

'What did I do? I'm serious Y/N I don't get it. Don't you love me anymore? Do you like someone else?' He asked you.

'No.'

'Then what's the problem?'

You saw pain in his eyes. You didn't want things to go like this. You hated this. You just wanted everything to be normal but that couldn't happen.

'I've been feeling like we aren't going anywhere Regulus. This whole secret thing just isn't working anymore. I don't think I can hold on much longer.'

You pulled your arm back and walked away. Regulus really didn't care that a lot of people heard that. He had to stop you from leaving him.

He saw you walking towards the Ravenclaw common room. He started running. He had to stop you before you were inside. He grabbed your shoulder. You turned to him.

'Go away! Go! Leave me alone!' You hissed. 'You want to keep this a secret well you're not really doing a good job!'

'Y/N, you have to listen to me!'

'Why?! Why would I-'

Regulus grabbed your hips and pulled you closer. He kissed you right away. You tried to push him away but he seemed to be determined to keep kissing you. You had to admit that you missed his lips against yours. You slowly started kissing him back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

Regulus pulled back and laid his forehead against yours. You smiled a little a him.

'I love you.' He then said. 'I don't care about my mother and her stupid pure-blood Slytherin rule. I don't care about the gossip. I don't care about my brother. I love Y/N. Don't leave me, I need you.'

You blushed and smiled at him.

'Really?' You asked.

'Of course. I know I should have said that before. It's stupid to keep us a secret.. I want you to know that we don't have to do that anymore.'

You smiled and pressed your lips against his once more.