Neville x reader ~ how about you leave him alone

Okay so a few things!

Omg almost 900K reads.. which means almost 1 million.. I'm so shook. Like how? How? How? Like I can't even. Is this going to me my first book to cross to a million? I am so happy with you guys I can't even explain how much that means to me.

Also,
College.. College is taking up so much time and so much of my energy. I'm trying to update in weekends but I also have lots of homework and projects. I'm trying guys so I'm very glad I closed the requests. Your oneshots are coming up, I promise!

Requested by: Jayfeather230

Enjoy!
-

'What's up Longbottom! Don't you have a plant to kiss?'

You stopped right away when you heard that. Were they picking on Neville again? You turned around.

'N-No I was just heading towards the common room.'

You and Neville were very good friends. He liked you a lot more then that and you liked him more then that too but you didn't know that from each other. His love for Herbology was a great quality. He was very got at it but bullies used it against him.

'Heading to the Gryffindor common room.. are you sure you're not hufflepuff, close to the kitchen.' The guy laughed while looking him up and down.

'I'm pretty sure I-I'm not.'

The Slytherin walked up to him and pushed something into his hands. They were his Herbology books.

'How about you make my Herbology homework for me so I don't have to kick your arse? Use that nerdyness for something useful.'

You couldn't let this happen. He was your friend! You stepped forwards a little.

'How about you leave him alone so I don't have to hex you?'

His eyes immediately shot at you. Neville smiled when he saw you. You walked over to him.

'I'm not afraid of a stupid girl like you. Witches are worth nothing. Look at Longbottom.' He laughed.

'So unfortunate that a girl has to show you that witches are worth just as much as wizards.' You sighed while crossing your arms.

'You're hilarious.' He laughed.

You took the books from Nevilles arms. You pushed then against the Slytherin. He refused to grab them so you dropped them onto the floor. He gave you a nasty look.

'Do what all women do and clean that up for me, will you?' He sneered.

You were very offended by that.

'Excuse me? I think I miss heard what you just said.'

He walked closer to you.

'I said: do what all women do and clean that up for me.' He smirked.

You slapped him right across the cheek. He stumbled back a bit and looked at you. You couldn't believe you just did that but it felt good.

'You're a real dick!' You snapped. 'All Neville does is walk past you and you think it's fun to just make fun of him while he didn't do anything and now you're attacking me, based on my gender?! Who the hell do you think you are?!'

'Neville needs to hear what a dork he is. How else can he know?!'

'He's not a dork! He's an incredibly smart, amazing person. Only you don't see that! So leave him alone! Next time I'll curse You!' You hissed.

You grabbed Neville's sleeve and pulled him with you. He followed you out of the corridor. You hated him so much. He really had to do something with his life.

'Arsehole.' You sighed.

'Thank you.'

You turned to Neville. You smiled and hugged him. He hugged you back right away. You two both didn't want to let go. You wanted that hug to last forever.

'He's an idiot Neville. Don't listen to him. He doesn't even know you.'

You let each other go. You looked at him for a moment. He was so cute and handsome at the same time.

'I hope there won't be a next time.' He sighed. 'I'm so done with it.'

'If there is a next time, I'll turn him into a frog.'

Neville grinned a little. You looked at him and grinned too.

'The only good thing is that I get to talk to you when he picks on me.'

You blushed and smiled. He thought talking to you was nice and that felt good.

'It is a good thing.' You smiled. 'I enjoy talking to you.'

'Well luckily I'm not the only one who thinks that then.' He chuckled. I'll just keep walking down the corridors with you then. Else he comes back.'

'He doesn't have the balls to come back. Deep inside he wishes he was just a smart as you are. He's failing Herbology and many more classes.'

You two looked at him for a moment.

'It's probably his own fault that's he failing. I only see him forcing others to make his homework. He won't ever pass a test like that.' Neville said.

'True.' You grinned.

Neville looked at you.

'Well now that I'm talking to you anyways.. there is something I want to tell you.' He said.

'What is it?' You asked with a smile.

'Well I think you're awesome. You're one of the few people who don't think that I'm dumb.. I'm just clumsy you know.. But anyways.. I really like you.. Maybe a bit more then you think..'

He blushed right away while a shy smile crossed his lips. It made you blush and smile too.

'Really?'

'Yeah.. You're always there for me and we just have so much in common.. I couldn't help but fall for you.'

'I'm so glad you're admitting that.. I was too afraid to tell you that I like you too.'

Neville's smile grew wider. You stepped a little closer to him and pressed your lips against his..