Ron x reader ~ awkward

Requested by: @Dirty_Dixon

Enjoy
-

You, Neville, Hermione, Harry and Ron were just sitting in the common room. Everyone had already gone to bed but yo y all didn't feel like sleeping yet. You were in the middle of a game of truth or dare.

'Okay Harry, truth or dare?' You asked him.

'Truth.' Harry answered.

'If you could pick any girl at Hogwarts to become your girlfriend right now, who would you pick?'

Harry looked at Ron for a moment. He then looked at you.

'Cho.' He said.

You knew he was lying but you didn't want to put him on the spot.

'Your turn!' Neville smiled at Harry.

'Okay.. Ron, truth or dare?'

'Dare.' Ron answered.

'Okay.. I dare you to pick up someone in this room, take then to the abandoned bathroom and jump in the bath with them.'

Ron looked around the group. He got up and walked towards you and Hermione.he crouched down and picked you up.

'Ron!' You squeaked in surprise.

'Relax.' He grinned.

He took you out of the common room. He walked down the stairs towards the abandoned bathroom. He opened the door and  put you down. He turned on the water. You looked at him.

'This is weird.' You sighed.

'Harry came up with it.' Ron grinned.

You looked at Ron. You liked him.. a lot. The bath was slowly filling up. Ron picked you up and jump into the bath.

It was nice and warm. Ron smiled at you.

'Well you did your dare. I think you can let me go now.'

Ron slowly let you go. You stood up. Ron blushed a little and looked away from you. Your white blouse was showing way to much.

'Oh shit..' You mumbled while covering your chest.

'I-It's fine. I didn't see anything.' Ron said.

'Well I can't really help this. So might as well look.'

You make your way to the edge of the bath and climbed out. Ron followed after you.

'Why did you take me with you?' You asked.

'I-I don't know. I just.. thought about you first.'

Ron did know why he chose You. He was in love with you. Just like You were in love with him. Of course he didn't know that. You made your way back to the common room.

You two joined the group. You looked around the group. You had no idea who's turn it was.

'Okay, Hermione! Truth or dare?' Harry asked.

'Dare.' She smiled.

'Okay. I want you to whisper your crush name into my ear.'

Hermione moved over to him and whispered something in his ear. Harry smiled a little and she sat back down.

'Neville, truth or dare?'

'Uhm.. I don't like dares so I'll just go for the truth.'

'What's the worst thing that has happened to you all these years at Hogwarts?'

'Honestly.. that class with the unforgivable curses. That messed me up.'

You saw Ron glancing at you. You looked back at him and smiled. Neville noticed it.

'Y/N, truth or dare?'

'Dare, fuck it.'

'Go sit on Ron's lap.'

Hermione shot Neville a look. You got up, your cheeks shot red. You walked over to him and sat down on his lap. Ron smiled at you, his cheeks also glowing red.

After a few more turns everyone decided to go to bed. They slowly left and you and Ron were the last once. You got up and Ron got up as well. He looked at you for a moment.

'Y/N.. can I just.. You know.. tell you something?'

'Of course.' You smiled.

'The day we met, you remember?'

'Yeah in the train.' You smiled.

'Yeah.. the moment I saw you.. i fell in love. And it hasn't gone away since.'

You looked at him in surprise. You then smiled at him and stepped closer to him.

'Really?' You asked.

He just nodded.

'That happened to me too.' You smiled.

Ron blushed happily. You slowly leaned in and pressed your lips against his. Ron kissed you back and pulled you a little closer to him. You felt his hand tangled with your hair. You pulled back and looked at him.

'So erm.. everyone is already asleep. Do you want to sleep with me?' Ron asked, a bit shy.

You smiled.

'Aren't Harry and Neville asleep too?'

'Yeah but.. Hermione wakes up quickly and Harry and Neville don't. So you don't have to wake them up now by going up stairs and-'

'Yes Ron. I'll got with you.' You smiled.

-

'What in wizards name happened here?!' You heard Harry exclaim, causing you to wake up.

You slowly opened your eyes and felt Ron's bare chest against your bare back. You covered yourself with the sheets. It was cold. Ron sat up and looked around the room.

Your clothes were everywhere and so we're Rons. You two were completely naked.

'It's not what you think.' Ron immediately said.

'So you two didn't.. You know?!'

'Okay so it might be what you think.' Ron then admitted.

He moved the covers a bit up to cover you some more and you opened your eyes.

'Who the hell yells like that in the morning?' You mumbled still half asleep.

You sat up a little, still covering yourself.

'Oh erm.. hi?'

'I feel so uncomfortable right now.' Neville said while getting up and leaving.

'So erm.. You two do know that Hermione is in love with Ron right?'

'What? No way.' You sighed.

'Yes way. She told me yesterday. During her dare.'

'Well as you can see.. me and Y/N made things official last night. I claimed her now so..'

'You claimed her?! You call this claiming?! How the hell did you- I don't even want to know.'

'It's called claiming.' You yawned.

'I wasn't even going to explain anything to you.. unless you'd really want to know.' Ron said.

Harry got up and jumped over all the clothes.

'I'm leaving. I'm so done. This must have been the most awkward moment in my life.'

He slammed the door behind him. You sighed and laid down.

'I mean.. same Harry.' You mumbled.

'Sorry.. I shouldn't have asked you to come up stairs with me.'

'Are you kidding me? Last night was great. No regrets.'