Hagrid x reader ~ jealous

You're Hagrids wife so your name is Y/N Hagrid

little_hufflepuff

-

You walked into the great hall. The Yule ball was about to start. You looked around and tried to find Rebeus. You saw him later standing there with madam Maxime. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

Ever since madam Maxime came here she's has been talking to Rubeus. First you thought it was because they are both half giants, but then she started acting different. She started flirting with him! You're husband!

You stared at the two of them. They were laughing and talking. You couldn't take it. You walked towards the two of them.

'Y/N! Ye look amazin'!' Rubeus smiled.

'Thank you.' You smiled. 'So..  what's new? What were you two talking about.'

Madam Maxime looked at you in a disapproving way. Like she didn't want you there. You were wondering if she even knew you two were married.

'About nothing.' She spoke with her annoying French accent.

You clearly knew that she was avoiding answering you. Rebeus looked at you. He was a bit confused that you hadn't give him a kiss yet.

'Are you sure? Seemed like some thing was very funny.'

'Y/N, are ye okay?' Rubeus asked.

'I'm fine, I'm just talking to Maxime.' You said with a fake smile.

You looked back at Maxime.

'So?' You asked.

'I don't have to tell you anything.' She hissed. 'What is it to you anyways? It's not like this conversation is your business.'

'I think you should. You have been flirting with my husband you dumb bimbo!'

Rubeus looked at you. Maxime seemed in a bit of shock. Didn't she see his wedding ring?

'Y/N.. where does this come from?'

'Can't you see it?! She's been interested in you since the first day she walked in here.' You said.

'Because we're both half giants. It has nothin' to do with that.. right?' Rubeus asked.

'Someone like Rubeus can't be married to a small, annoying ant like you.' Maxime said.

You gasped and looked at her.

'Small, annoying ant?!'

'That is a bit far..' Rubeus said.

You grabbed Rubeus hand and showed her the wedding ring.

'Look at it you bitch! Stay away from my man or I'll make you!' You hissed.

'Bitch?' Maxime asked in confusion.

'Y/N, calm down will ye? Ye know I love ye.' Hagrid said. '

'Although I don't know why.' Maxime sighed.

You shot her a look and then decided to just walk away. You couldn't believe that Rebeus didn't help you. The champions were about to come in for their first dance. A big circle formed around the dance floor and a path from the door to the dance floor was made.

You stood at the side. You could see Maxime and Rubeus talking. Rubeus seemed a bit clueless. You sighed. More people started joining in. Maxime turned to Rubeus.

'Do you want to dance?' She asked him.

Rubeus looked at you standing there all alone in your beautiful dress. Then he suddenly realised what you meant. He looked at Maxime.

'I'm sorry.. I shoul' go to me wife.'

'I don't get what you see in that.. human. I mean, look at us! We're the same.'

Rubeus sighed.

'First off all.. ye're bigger then I am, creepy. Then there's the fact that she stayed my friend even though I got kicked out of Hogwarts. She believde in my innocence. A real hufflepuff.' He smiled. 'So I can't dance with ye.'

He walked away towards you. You looked at him and he smiled at you.

'Come on, let's dance.'

'Why don't you dance with Maxime?' You asked.

Rubeus sighed and he bend down to kiss you. You kissed him back and smiled when he pulled back.

'Because I love ye.' He smiled.

You grabbed his hand and walked on to the dance floor. Hagrid held you and you held him. You started joining in with the dance.

'I'm sorry for being jealous.. I can't help it.'

Rubeus laughed.

'Don' worry about it. It's cute.'

'Well I'm glad you think so.' You grinned.

Hagrid kissed you again before you continued dancing.