Viktor Krum x reader ~ I wish I asked you

Update 5/7

Requested by: Nealah_the_Nerd

This is a song inspired oneshot!
Song: demons - imagine dragons.

This oneshot isn't very long.. I hope that isn't a problem!

Enjoy!

-

It was already getting late but you were still enjoying the Yule ball. Harry was your date and you were still dancing. Viktor and Hermione were dancing near you.

You tried to keep your eyes on Harry. You wished Viktor asked you. Hermione was lucky. You couldn't help but smile when you saw him. He looked so good and you had a crush on him.

'I'm glad you went with me.' Harry smiled.

'Thank you for asking me.' You smiled.

'Of course!'

You continued dancing. You glanced past Harry to Hermione who seemed to be keeping an eye on Ron. It annoyed Viktor. You could clearly see it.

'Are you okay?' Harry asked.

'Yeah.. there's something with Hermione.'

Harry slowly started turning you two around so he could see Hermione. Krum and Hermione were bickering. She kept looking back at Ron who was sitting alone.

'I think she's mad a Ron.' Harry stated. 'Krum doesn't seem to like it.'

'She's his date and she keeps looking at another man.'

When you said that you realised you were doing the same thing. But you didn't care about that at that moment.

'Maybe she mad at him for his remarks.' Harry reasoned.

'He's been angry all night.' You sighed. 'I don't get why.'

'I don't get it either.' Harry sighed.

'I'm sorry Viktor. I really have to go.'

Harry let you go and watched Hermione leave. She ran after Ron who was walking away. You look at Viktor and saw him sighing.

'I'm sorry Y/N.'

Harry stormed off as well. You sighed. The song that was playing stopped. Then demons from imagine dragons started playing. You smiled and started moving to the music a little.

Viktor smiled at you. He didn't want to go with Hermione but he thought you already had a date. That why he didn't ask you.

'Want to dance?'

You looked at Viktor and blushed. You saw the he reached out to you. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you closer. You two started dancing.

'We don't need our dates.'  Viktor said.

'True.' You smiled.

You hoped that you weren't getting too red. You kept looking at him and he kept looking into your eyes. You loved this. The silence wasn't awkward at all. Your favourite song, dancing with your crush.. your night was perfect.

'I didn't even want to go with Hermione.'

You looked at him in surprise.

'I know you're friends with her. I don't mean it like that.. it's just.. I wanted to ask someone else but I thought she had a date. I found out she didn't but I already asked Hermione.' Viktor explained.

'I wanted to go with someone else.. but he already had a date.' You said.

You two just danced a little in silence. You didn't know if he was talking about you. Viktor was also wondering if you meant him.

'It's always difficult. Especially when you go to different school.'

'That's true.'

'I would ask her if I could go back.'

You smiled at him. He smiled back at you. The song was about to end.. and when it did, Viktor kissed you. You were surprised but kissed him back. He pulled back shortly afterwards.

'I wish I asked you.' He said.

'I wish you did.' You smiled.

He grinned and pulled you even closer before kissing you again.