Draco x reader ~ violin (+ important question)

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

I'm only updating one oneshot today because I really wanted to ask something.

You all read my oneshots because you all like them and this one because you like Draco. I was thinking about making a: Tom Felton Characters x reader oneshot book. With request of course. So then you can request Tom Felton oneshots but also Draco, Julian Albert, Erich blunt etc.

Let me know if you'd be interested by leaving a comment!

-

Requests by: anonymous

Enjoy!

-

You were nervously waiting while everybody was dancing. You loved to do this but at this point you didn't remember why.

Dumbledore asked you and to play a piece on your violin at the ball. You agreed to do so. You started playing right after the dance. The closer the moment came the more nervous you became. It was awful.

'Y/N!' You heard behind you.

You turned around and saw Harry. You smiled at him.

'Good luck!' He smiled before hugging you.

You hugged him back.

'Thank you! Weren't you supposed to dance? As a champion?'

'I sneaked away.' Harry grinned. 'I wanted to wish you luck first.'

You smiled at him. You and Harry had been friends for so long. He was always there for you.

'Get back in there.'

'Alright.. you'll do great.'

Harry walked away. The music stopped and everyone gathered around the stage. You chose a piece. Czardas was the name. You loved it.

You sighed and walked onto the small stage. You looked the crowd. You started getting more nervous. You just wanted this to be over.

You started playing. You wanted to make sure that you didn't make any mistakes.

Draco was amongst the crowd of people. He was amazed by you. You looked beautiful.. You played something beautiful. He couldn't stop looking at you.

You kept your eyes closed most if the time. But when you opened them you noticed Draco. You smiled at him before closing your eyes again.

Draco didn't know what was happening. This was real magic. Not Hogwarts magic. He felt attracted to you in a way he'd never felt.

Draco had weird feelings for you before but it was as if it all fell into place. You stopped playing and everyone applauded. You took a deep breath and you couldn't stop smiling. You took a bow and walked off the stage.

You smiled and put the violin away and made your way into the great hall. Everyone was dancing again. You grabbed something to drink and took a small break.

'Hi..' You heard behind you.

You turned around and saw Draco.

'Hey.' You smiled.

Eventhough you were friends with Harry, you never actually had any fights with Draco. You never saw him that much. You did like him though. He looked good. You didn't get what everyone's problem with him was. He was always nice to you.

'I loved your performance.' He said.

'Thank you.' You smiled happily.

You turned to the table and grabbed a drink. You handed it to Draco. He smiled thankfully while grabbing it for you.

'What music were you playing?'

'Csardaz. It a piece written by Vittorio Monti. He's an Italian. He wrote it on 1904. It's one of my favourite things to play.'

'I get why. You were amazing.'

You blushed and smiled. You took a sip from your drink.

'How long have you been playing?' He asked you.

'Since I was like 8.. It takes a lot of practise but it's worth it.'

'It definitely is.' Draco smiled.

He looked around for a moment. Was he looking for someone? You looked behind you and then looked back.

'No date?' He asked you.

You shook your head.

'Well why does such a beautiful girl doesn't have a date?'

Was he flirting with you? You blushed even more and smiled a little.

'I wasn't even planning on going. But then Dumbledore asked me if I wanted to play. No one actually asked me.'

'I didn't ask you.. I should have.' Draco sighed.

'It's tour choice. I'm always around Harry so I get that you didn't asked me.'

Draco finished his drink and put his cup away. He looked past you.

'All I have is pansy here. God I hate her.' Draco sighed.

You laughed.

'She's always onto you, isn't she?'

It was true. Pansy couldn't keep herself in control around Draco. She was always clinging to him. It was a surprise that she wasn't after him now.

'Yeah.' He sighed.

It was as if she heard what you were talking about.. because there she was.

'I've been looking everywhere for you!' She squeeked while grabbing his arm.

He pushed her away

'Come on, let's dance.'

'Actually me and Draco were about to leave. He wanted me to play some more to him.'

You grabbed your violin and Draco's hand and pulled him with you.

'Did you just-'

'You're welcome.' You smiled while dragging him towards the lake.