snape x emo!male!student!reader ~ i do

Requested by: @Madlin_Chan !

Enjoy
-

You walked into potions and sat down. Snape looked at you. His eyes immediately wondered of to your sleeves. They always did. Ever since a few weeks ago.

He knew you were know as "emo kid" around school. You were bullied because of it. Because you were like you were. You're were a Slytherin and pure-blood. They shouldn't have reason to bully you.

A few weeks ago he noticed blood on your sleeve. He never asked what happened. It had been bothering him ever since. He looked at you. Your black hair was partly in your face. You looked up. The bags with black rings in your face were clearly visible.

You sighed and opened your books. You were sitting alone as always. No one ever showed interest in your situation. No one seemed to care. Ever since the bullying started your self harm got worse. You cut almost every day and sometimes you would eat. Sleep was also rare.

'Quiet!' Snape hissed. 'I hope you all prepared the recipe I asked you to prepare. Today we're going to brew it.'

'Psst Y/L, wouldn't mind giving me yours right?' Draco asked before grabbing it front your table.

Snape looked at the scene.

'Mister Malfoy, give that recipe back instantly. We mustn't touch what isn't ours.' Snape hissed.

Draco sighed and gave your paper back. You looked at Snape. Currently being gay wasn't helping. Especially not when you were in love with one of your teachers... luckily no one knew that yet. You looked away from him. Snape grabbed his quill.

'Recipes one your desk. I'm going to check. Everyone who didn't do it will have yo write me an essay about this potion.'

You looked at your recipe. It wasn't perfect but you tried. Snape wrote down a few name of people who didn't finish it, including Draco and his friends. Snape looked at your recipe. He wrote something on it. He passed you someone had never seen before... a smile and then he walked away. You looked at your recipe and saw that he corrected it. You looked at him.

'Grab your ingredients and start working.' He said.

You waited until everyone has their ingriendents, then you grabbed yours. You wanted to make sure nothing would happen. You started making the potion. It went well with the new adjustments Snape made.

Snape sat down. He didn't know why he helped you. He watched you work. Seeing you made him Happy, something he hadn't been in a long time. He didn't get it, and he didn't want to get it. When the lesson ended you got up and left as soon as you could, avoiding other students.

'Why so quick Y/L.' A few Gryffindors laughed.

You stopped and clenched your books against your chest. Snape looked up.

'Ready to go to your friends? Oh wait... You don't have any.' One of them laughed.

Snape looked up.

'You've said that before.. yes.' You sighed.

'Oh! It can talk.' A girl laughed.

'I must say you're voice is very disappointing.' Another guy said.

'I feel bad for you parents. Having to listen to that for their entire life.' Someone laughed.

An entire crowd gathered around you. Insulting you and bringing you down. You tried to continue walked but they all stopped you.

'That's enough!' Snape hissed.

Your heart stopped. Tears stung in your eyes. You looked at the floor.

'I will take 10 points from Gryffindor... each.'

Snape quickly counted the students.

'Now go to your next class.'

They all walked away and some bumped into you. Snape wanted to walked towards you. He heard your small sobs. It wasn't something for a guy to cry. But this had been going on for 4 years. You just ran off. Snape watched you go and he chased you, but he soon lost you.

You ran through the corridors towards the astronomy tower. You ran up and threw you books on the ground. You sat down against the wall. You looked at your wrists, At the scars.

You sighed and looked out of the Windows. Was Hogwarts even worth it? It wouldn't take long until they would all found out that you liked a teacher and that you were gay.. an emo gay person that's in love with a teacher.

You sighed and got up. You walked towards the edge of the balcony. You looked down. Sometimes that seemed like the only way out..  just jumping. You sighed and grabbed your wand. You used it to just make some more, deep scars in your arm. Making sure the blood would run perfectly down your hand and then on the floor. You climbed on the barrier that kept you from jumping. You stared down. It was higher then you thought.

You heard the door close behind you. You didn't get down. You just allowed the blood drip down and the tears stream down your face.

'Y/N!'

Your heart skipped a beat when Snape used your first name. You didn't look back.

'Don't do this.. this is not the answer.'

Snape grabbed his wand and casted a healing spell at your wrists. You looked at them and then looked down again. Your breath shivered and soft sobs escaped from your mouth.

'Think about your parents..'

'My parents would be happy if I wasn't here..' You cried.

'That's not true. They love you dearly, just like many others.' He tried.

'I noticed that many other love me..' You spoke sarcastically through your tears. 

'It's true.' He said.

'Name me one.. anyone.' You cried.

Snape was quiet. He tried to think of someone.

'See.. You can't.'

Then he realised something.

'I do..' He spoke.

 You turned around. Trying not the fall as you looked at him in disbelieve.

'W-what?' You sobbed.

'I do.' He said again, hoping that you would realise that he loved you.

You looked at him. He put his wand away and slowly opened his arms. You jumped off the barrier and ran towards him, into his arms. He wrapped his arms around you and you cried onto his chest.

'I promise that you don't have to face this alone.' Snape spoke.