Draco x reader ~ blackmail

Requested by: DrarryFreakje

Enjoy!

-

You walked towards the Slytherin common room. You, Y/N Y/L, one of the wealthiest pure-bloods were quite happy with your life at Hogwarts. You had your friends, you were a Slytherin, you hated mudbloods and basically people of all other house. You were doing a great job.

Well.. Not all people of other houses. You were secretly friends with Neville.. A Gryffindor. He was in the D.A. and he was fighting against voldemort. If your parents would find out they would be mad.. seriously mad.  So mad they could kill you. You stopped infront of the common room.

'Damn.. I forgot. I need to pick up a book at the library.. I'll be right back.' You said to your friends.

You hurried away. You weren't planning on going to the library. You wanted to see Neville in one of the empty classroom. Seeing that this was one of the only location you could meet up without anyone seeing you.

You walked towards the classroom and opened the door. Neville was already waiting. You smiled and closed the door.

'Hi.' You said before hugging him.

'Hi Y/N!'

You let him go and sat down on one of the tables.

'It's been awhile! Did anything fun happen?' You asked.

~

Draco was walking towards the room of requirement when he passed the empty classrooms on one of the corridors. It was the easiest way to get to the room, without being seen.

Normally no one would care to even come to this floor. With his hands in his pocket, he strolled through the corridor, but he stopped when he heard footsteps. They seemed to be getting closer and before he knew it he saw you, turning around a corner.

Draco grabbed his wand and he followed you, curious about what you were up to. He saw you entering on of the classroom. He sneaked closer and sat underneath one of the windows, carefully listening.

'Hi!' He heard you say.

He glanced up, through the window and saw you hugging Neville. He got up and hurried down the stairs, looking for Colin Creevey. When he finally found him near the Gryffindor common room making pictures of Harry.

Draco walked towards him and pulled the abnormally large camera from the little boys hand.

'He! Give that back, Malfoy!' Harry hissed.

'Don't worry, I just need it for a second.'

Draco ran of, back the classroom. He saw you chatting with Neville. He focussed the camera on you and him and took a picture. You looked up and Draco quickly hid. He waited awhile before he took the printed picture from the bottom of the camera and he then ran off.

-

Later that evening you had picked up a book at the library and you walked back. You noticed that everyone was already a sleep.. except for draco.

Draco sat in a chair near the fire and he looked at you with a smirk.

'What?' You sneered.

'Oh..  nothing..  just this.' He said while getting up and showing you the picture he made.

You looked at him in shock.

'How did you get that?!' You asked while trying to grab it from his hand.

'That's not important... I can do so much with this.' He smiled.

'Don't! Do you want to ruin my life?!'

'Nah.. I just want to show this to your parents.' He said while putting the picture in his pants pocket. He shoved his hands in his pockets as Well and walked away.

'Draco! Wait!'

He turned around and his signature smirk was back on his face.

'Yes?' He asked.

'You know how my parents are! They will kill me! Please.. don't show them!'

Draco stepped back towards you. His eyes darkened and looked into your E/C once.

'I see... perhaps.. we can  make a deal.' Draco said.

A deal? What kind of deal did he want?

'A deal? That depends on what you want from me.' You stated.

Draco was quiet for a moment. Thinking about what he wanted. Then he smiled and grabbed the picture. He held it high enough so you couldn't reach it.

'I want you to be my girlfriend.'

'Oh fuck off.' You immediately said.

'Excuse me?' He asked.

'Seriously?! Me?! And.. You?! That's the worst combination ever!' You hissed.

'Then I would love to see the look on your parents faces when I show them this.'

He turned around again.

'Wait!'

Draco sighed and turned back again.

'I'll do it..' You mumbled.

'What?' He asked.

'I'll do it.. I'll be your girlfriend. I can't believe you're blackmailing me.'

Draco smirked and put the picture in his pocket.

'Good choice.' He said.

You filled your eyes. Draco then grabbed tour wrist and pulled you closer. He wrapped and arm around your waist and kissed you. You were startled while he walked away.