Draco x werewolf!reader ~ I'm glad you know

Requested by: I-am_broken

Enjoy!
-

Draco saw you leave again. Every month you left for a night. He didn't know why. He was curios. Draco was your friend. Normally you'd tell him everything but you couldn't tell him that you were a werewolf.

Draco follow you. You were walking towards the whomping willow. Dangerous. He watched you mumble something before you could easily pass it. You disappeared under it. Draco ran after you, hoping that the tree didn't do anything.

He managed to get in and followed the path. He thought it was weird. He didn't know why you'd take this path. But when he s w where it led he was even more freaked out.

The shrieking shed at this Time?! That was crazy. He heard you close a door up stairs. What were you up to? Draco walked upstairs, making as little sound as possible.

He opened several doors before he found you. You were sitting on the floor, doing nothing.

'Y/N?'

You looked up.

'Draco?! Go away! What are you doing here?! You can't be here!'

You were already started to freak out. You walked toward him and tried push him out of the room.

'What are you doing here?' He asked you. 'Is this where you go every month?'

'I can't explain it to you! Go away!'

'I thought we always told each other everything.'

You saw him looking at you. It made you feel guilty. You just didn't want him to look at you differently. You liked him a lot.

'Listen.. You're going to hate me if I tell you this.'

'I could never.' He immediately said.

You sighed and turned around.

'Draco, I'm a werewolf. It's full moon tonight so-'

You then felt it happening. You started shaking and you gasp. It always hurt a little.

'Draco..' You managed to bring out.

Draco was paralyzed. He just watched you in awe. Fur grew onto your body, your legs got skinnier, your back bend and you started to look completely different. You then howled. You smelled him and turned around.

'Oh.. my.. god.'

You looked at him. Your eyes were freaking him out.

'Y/N.. calm down please it's me. Don't hurt me..'

You then tried to scratch him. Draco stumbled back and looked at you. He started running away from. Your reaction was to follow him. He ran down the stairs, through the door outside. He shut the door but you managed to break it open.

Draco looked at you. He did get why you wouldn't tell him. This was freaky. He was scared off you.

You then started running towards him again. Draco ran away into the forest. You follow him. He didn't dare to look back. It was clear that you couldn't remember him. He should have paid attention in DADA.

He ran and hit behind a tree. He heard you stop. You looked around. You could smell him but you couldn't see him. You were confused. You looked past the trees. Draco heard you move closer. He couldn't run now. You could smell him better.

When you turned around for a moment Draco ran. You turned back right away but he was gone..

-

The next morning you woke up. You were laying inside the shrieking shack. You had no idea how you got there. You sat up and saw Draco sitting besides you, watching you.

'Draco?' You asked.

'Hi.. are you okay?' He asked.

'Yeah.. did I do something to you last night?' You asked.

'No I managed to get away.'

You sat up and looked at him.

'I'm so sorry.. when I change I don't remember people anymore.'

'It's okay.' He smiled.

He hugged you. You hugged him back.

'Thank you for trusting me and telling me. I shouldn't have follow you. I just really wanted to know.'

'Please make sure to never do that again.' You laughed. 'But I'm glad that you know.'