Harry x selectively mute!abused!reader ~ finding out | part 2

Requested by: xXxHermioneGxXx

I wanted to finish more then one oneshot but I had some stuff to do concerning my final exam so I couldn't finish more. I'll try to get more up soon. I have sooooo many requests but in trying xD I don't want to stop taking requests, so you can still request but it'll take long before I write it. So yeah I hope you guys understand!

Enjoy!

-

It has been a few days since Harry found out about your situation. Since then he helped you to open up to people. You tried to talk to more people. Fred and George also seemed to enjoy talking to you.

But it was Harry you became closer with. It was great to spend so much time with him. He tried to help you. He made sure you could stay at the burrow if things would get out of hand. You weren't sure if you dared to run away, but it was nice to know he cared.

'How are you guys?' Fred and George asked in unison while you and Harry sat down at the breakfast table.

'I'm fine.' You answered.

'Me too.' Harry smiled. 'And you two?'

'Great!' They smiled.

You started filling your plate. You slowly started building up. Eating more every week. Harry helped you with that.

'Make sure you grab some of those as well.' Harry smiled while pointing at the vegetables.

You nodded and grabbed some. You started eating and so did the rest.

'So you two got any plans today?' Harry asked the twins.

'The usual.' Fred said.

'We've got something planned for Snape today.' George smirked.

'Nothing else?' You asked them.

'The prank is this evening. Guess we're just going to chill.'

Harry finished the bite of his food before talking.

'Y/N and I were planning on studying at the lake. You guys can sit with us if you like.'

'Sure!' Fred smiled.

'Why not.' George agreed.

-

That afternoon you and Harry were already sitting underneath the tree. You couldn't really focus. It was hot outside and Harry seemed to distract you.

'Y/N?'

You were pulled out of your thoughts by Harry. You looked back to your book with a small blush.

'Are you okay?' He asked you.

You nodded.

'Just a little distracted.' You sighed.

'Why? Are you in pain?'

'No. Don't worry.' You smiled.

A few seconds later, Fred and George joined you two.

'Hello boring people.' George grinned.

'Boring people?' You asked him while looking up.

'Yes.' Fred agreed. 'The weather is beautiful! Put those books away and enjoy!'

'We have tests coming up.' Harry said.

You focused back on your book. Fred and George started talking. You glanced up and looked at Harry. A small smile crossed your face.

'Y/N.' Harry laughed.

'I'm sorry.' You sighed. 'I'm trying.'

Harry closed his book.

'What's up? You keep looking at me like you long for something.'

Fred and George were just looking at you two.

'I don't know.' You sighed.

'Need a hug?' He asked you.

You didn't answer. Harry leaned forwards and hug you. Making sure he didn't hug you too tightly because of your back. You hugged him back, your head laying near his neck. Harry let you go and sat up again.

'Y/N.' Fred started.

'Could you get us all some drinks. We want to talk to Harry.' George finished.

'Uhm.. okay..' You said while getting up.

You walked away, leaving Harry with the twins.

'Dude she's so into you.' Fred said.

'What?' Harry asked.

'She's definitely into you. She likes you. I think she's in love with you.' George said.

'Not sure if she realises it yet though.' Fred added.

Harry didn't know how to respond. He didn't even know if it was true.

'Are you into her?' George asked.

Harry didn't answers. He just blushed. He might like you a little. But he didn't know if it was just him worrying about you or if he actually liked you.

'He's blushing.' Fred grinned.

'Harry loves Y/N.' George teased. 'Harry loves Y/N.'

'Harry loves Y/N.' Fred joined.

'Shut up.' Harry sighed.

George looked up.

'There she is. Good luck mate.' He grinned while getting up. Fred hurried after him.

'Hey! What the hell! I got those idiots some drinks.' You sighed.

Harry reached out to you. You handed him one of the cups and sat down. You took a sip and sighed.

'Are you sure you're okay?' Harry asked.

'Harry.. honestly... I feel so much better then I used to feel.' You smiled. 'Mostely because of your help.'

'I-it's nothing.' Harry smiled.

'For me it isn't nothing.' You smiled.

'I just want you to be happy. You deserve it.'

You blushed and took a sip from your drink.

'Y/N..'

'Yes.'

Harry was doubting a little.

'What's up?' You asked him.

'It's nothing..  never mind.'

Harry looked at the grass. You were sure that it wasn't nothing.

'Harry... You know you can tell me anything you want.. right?'

'I know.' He smiled.

'So.. are you sure it's nothing?' You asked again.

'I'm sure. Trust me. It's nothing. I already know the answer.'

At that point you didn't know if he was lying or not. You didn't want to pressure him into telling you. If it was really nothing, then you had to believe him.

'We have class soon.. do you want to go?' You asked him.

Harry nodded. You two grabbed your stuff and started walking towards your next class.