Closing requests

Sorry.

Sorry I apologise.

I'm horrible, call me what ever the hell you want but I can't take any more requests. I currently have so many requests that I can't keep up.

People keep telling me that I take too long, I apologise.

Every time I post 4 requests I get 10 new ones. Sometimes requests get lost or something like that. I'm working on it guys.

Thank you for everyone who's being patient so far! I really appreciate it, I promise you that your requests will be on the way.

There are just so many atm that I can't take any new ones until I work through them.

I hope you can all be patient with me. It gives me so much stress when people come up to me demanding that I write their requests because I don't want to disappoint them but I just have such a long waiting list and currently I can't get myself to write anything. I have to have a good day to be able to write quality oneshots and I'm not quite getting there because I'm forcing myself to write fast and it blocks me.

Writing these requests shouldn't be stressful for me and I just want to reassure myself that I actually get to all of them.

I'm sorry, I will reopen them soon, I hope you can all understand. Thank you for the support I've been getting, I love you all!

I hope you all understand!

Lots of love~