Fred x Reader ~ I must not...

Requsted by: theunstable10!

I hope you enjoy!

-

You walked away from your Herbology class and looked around. Where on earth could he be?

'Alright Freddie, I'll see you in the common room then.' George spoke before he walked away.

You looked at the red haired boy who approached you with a big smile on his face. You had been friends for the past 7 years, even though you were a Ravenclaw.

'Y/N! Hi!' He smiled.

You walked towards his and took your books into one hand. Then you hugged him with the other arm. He hugged you back.

'Is it okay if I first drop this off in my room? Then we can go to the lake.' You smiled.

'I'll walk with you.' He smiled.

You walked towards the common room. Lately you started thinking about you and Fred. You like him... a awful lot.  Maybe even more then he thought.

'How was Herbology?' He asked.

'As usual... lots of plants.'

You knew Fred wasn't really that interested in Herbology, so you didn't want to bore him.

'So what did you do during your free period?' You asked.

'George came up with the idea to take on Umbridge during the O.W.L exams. It's going to be fun. Lots of fireworks and brooms.'

'Can wait.' You grinned.

You walked up the stairs and Harry, Ron and Hermione ran down as well, almost knocking you over.

'Watch it kiddo.' You laughed.

'Sorry Y/N!' Harry yelled back.

'They were in a hurry.' You sighed.

'Probably potions class.' Fred spoke.

You walked towards the painting of the Ravenclaw common room. You spoke the password at the same time and you were both given permission to enter. 

'Wait here okay.' You smiled before hurried up to the girls dorm.

You put your books away and then you hurried back downstairs. Fred was talking to some of your friends. 

'Alright! Let's go.'  You smiled.

'Bye guys.' Fred spoke before walking with you towards the lake.

-

'Welcome class, to another defense against the dark arts lesson.' Umbridge started her class.

It was absolutely terrible to have her. You didn't learn any spells. If you had it with Gryffindor it could be more fun.

'Today I want you to read chaper 4 and make the exercises. Go on, get started.'

You raised your hands.

'Yes, what part of read and make the exercises didn't you understand?' She asked.

'When are we going to learn something useful?' You asked. 

'Useful? This is all useful. Knowledge is important, so how about you work?' She asked. 

'How about, you learn us how to defend ourselves and then I'll work.'

Everyone looked at you. They couldn't believe that you stood up to her.

'Miss Y/L... how dare you speak to me like that! I'm going to give you one last chance to do you work or-'