Draco x male!reader ~ I'm gay | part 1

So I decided to split this is 2 parts!

Requested by: frnkieroxonoodles

Enjoy!
-

You were hurrying through the corridors. You had to study. You couldn't miss any study time.  You had a headache but you just ignored that. You couldn't get distracted.

Lately you had been under a lot of stress and were slowly cracking. You almost had to go home which was always difficult, the exams were coming up and there was a dance coming and no one asked you yet.

Well.. girls asked you.. the problem was that you didn't like girls that way. You were gay and you wished that a guy would actually be interested in you. You turned around the corner and bumped into someone. Your books fell into the ground.

'Watch where you're going you idiot!'

You immediately recognised Draco's voice. You couldn't have this right now.

'I-I'm sorry.' You apologises while gathering your books.

You wanted to get up but Draco pushed you back onto the floor.

'Stay down there. Where you belong.' He hissed.

'Listen Malfoy, I'm sorry. Okay?'

You grabbed your books and quickly got up. You looked at him. Him picking on you was doing you a lot of damage. Your stress level was way to high.. and then to have your crush yell at you for how worthless you are.. That wasn't helping.

'No it's not Okay! Why were you running anyways? Too late to find a date to that dance? Are you going alone? So sad.'

'I got asked. But I just didn't feel like going with her.' You stated.

'Why not? Was she not pretty enough for You? Do you really think anyone else would wanna go to that dance with a loser like you?'

Your headache grew worse. You didn't feel good at all. You felt light headed, as if you were about to faint.

'Listen, I don't need this right now. Can you keep you insults to yourself for once? Just let me go.'

You wanted to walk past him but Draco wouldn't let you. Why did you have to like this idiot? Maybe because of his perfect hair and his perfect eyes and his perfect smile.

'I can't. You just have to hear how much you suck. No one likes You.'

Draco just kept going on and on but you couldn't hear him anymore. Everything around you just started twisting and turning until you fell yourself getting weaker. You closer your eyes and felt yourself hit the floor before you blacked out.

-

You slowly regained consciousness. Your head still hurt and so did your ankle. You slowly opened your eyes. The light was too bright at first but your eyes slowly adjusted to it.

You looked besides your bed and saw Draco. It surprised you. You saw something in his eyes which you had never seen before. Regret.

'Hey?' You said.

Draco looked up. His eyes met yours.

'Hey..' he just said.

'What are you doing here?'

Draco looked at you and he shrugged. You sighed and looked at the ceiling.

'I just wanted to know if you're okay.' He then said.

You smiled shortly.

'I'm fine.'

'No you're not. You just blacked out and sprained your ankle. Madam Pomfrey says it was because of stress. I only made it worse, I should have listened to you.'

You looked at him. You couldn't believe he just said that.

'This is so unlike you that I'm confused.'

'I know. I know it's unlike me. I know that I'm not supposed to be like this but I am. I have to face that I am like this.'

'Like what? Sweet?' You asked.

'No..' he sighed.

You looked at him. There was something he couldn't accept and you didn't know what it was.

'Then what is it?' You asked.

Draco looked up at you.

'I was.. I am.. I just..'

He didn't seem to be confident enough to tell you.

'You want to know why I didn't say yes to that girl?'

Draco just looked at you.

'I know it's probably stupid that I tell you but I'm gay.'

Draco seemed to be a bit relieved.. You didn't know why.

'Listen.. I have only been picking on you.. because I can't accept that I'm gay.' Draco then said.

You looked at him in surprise again. Draco Malfoy is gay?

'I know that might come as a surprise but.. I've been having a crush on you and I thought that if I would be mean to you, it would go away. But it didn't. And now I did this to you and I feel awful.'

You smiled at him.

'What?' He asked.

'So funny how I have a crush in your too even though you've been a real dick to me.'

'What? You like me?'

You just nodded. Draco smiled.

'Unbelievable.'

'It's true. And I'm proud of you, coming out to me like that.'

You grabbed his hand. Draco ran his thumb past the top of yours.

'So.. do you want to go to the dance with me?' Draco asked you.

'Of course.' You smiled.