Ron x reader ~ pregnant

So I accidentally deleted this oneshot while looking through the oneshots who contained smut. Probably because I named it pregnant and I thought that it contained smut. Thank you for pointing it out to me!

-

You took a deep breath before walking down the stairs. You were just going to tell him. What could go wrong.. Who were you even kidding? A lot.. a lot could go wrong.

You looked around. Everyone was busy with the preperation of the wedding from Bill and Fleur. You were already wearing your favourite dress. You looked at Ron who was talking to Harry and Hermione.

You and Ron had been dating since the second year. You're relationship was awesome. You loved each other very much. You always had fun together. He wasn't going to get mad.. was he?  Ron looked up and smiled as soon as he saw you. He walked away from Harry and Hermione.

'Hi beautiful! Look at you. You look amazing.' He smiled before kissing you.

You kissed him back and smile after he pulled back.

'I need to talk to you. Could we go somewhere private?' You asked him.

He nodded and grabbed your hand. He took you upstairs.

'Lets go to my room.' He said.

You walked with him into his room. Ron sat down and you walked over to the nightstand. You opened the drawer and grabbed what you wanted to show him.

'What's that?' He asked.

You sat down besides me.

'Ron.. what ever you're going to feel.. what ever you're going to think.. please promise that you won't give up on me.' You spoke.

He laid his hand on your shoulder.

'I would never Y/N.. You know that.'

You took a deep breath. Ron grabbed the object out of your hand. He looked at it.

'What's this?' He asked.

'A pregnancy test..' You almost whispered.

'What?' He asked you.

You coughed and looked at him.

'A pregnancy test.. I'm pregnant Ron.'

He put the test down on his bed and looked at you in surprise and shock.

'You're pregnant?' He asked you.

'I know we might be a little young.. I don't know what happened. I know it's a shock and a surprise but.. it's ours and I don't want to give it up.'

Ron grabbed your hands.

'You're growing a baby inside of you?' He asked you.

You nodded. Ron then smiled and hugged you. You hugged him back.

'Of course I won't give up on you.. or the child you're growing inside of you.'

You let him go and looked at him.

'You're not upset?' You asked him.

'Of course not! You're pregnant! I've always wanted to be a dad.. I know we're young but with a little bit of help from my family.. and yours.. we can do this!'

His happiness made you smile. You were relieved that he was happy about it. He could have reacted differently.. but he didn't. Ron kissed you and you kissed him back.