Harry x reader ~ nightmare part 2

6 updates today! (3)

A while ago I write: Harry x reader ~ nightmare. Well a part 2 was requested so here it is.

Requested by: abionline

Enjoy x

-

Harry looked at the lake. He couldn't believe you didn't show up for his second task. You had Harry had a wonderful relationship. He really needed you. It was difficult for him to get through these days.

'She still isn't here?' Neville asked.

'No.. Hermione is also gone.' Harry sighed.

'Don't worry about it mate. She might just be sitting in the crowd.'

'I hope so.'

'You know Y/N! She won't forget you. She might have been a little late.'

Harry sighed and looked at Dumbledore.

'Welcome to the second task! Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of some sort. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lay in the bottom of the black lake. In order to win, each champion should go into the water and return their treasure. Simple enough. As for this, they have one hour to do so.'

Harry sighed and put the Gillyweed in his mouth. He started chewing and almost threw up. The flavour was making him sick. He looked at the water and before he knew it the cannon blasted. He was pushed into the water and had struggles with swimming. He was in pain and slowly sank down.

Then he felled gills forming in the side of his neck. Harry took a deep breath and looked around. His hands started to web together into some kind of fins. Harry smiled and swam up only to make a cool jump and jump back in. He saw Fleur, Cedric and Viktor swimming into the seaweed.

Viktor had the head of a shark and both Cedric and Fleur used the bubble-mouth spell. He looked at the seaweed and started swimming through. It felt weird but he could easily get through. The only problem was that he had no idea where to go.

He tried to find some direction and quickly found himself swimming besides Fleur. He looked at her and she was looking around. Then she suddenly got pulled down. Harry had no idea what what was happening. He quickly continued swimming. At the end of the seaweed he had passed Viktor and he saw a merepeople village.

The problem he was face was that he didn't know what he had to find. He saw Cedric in the distance and decided to follow him. In the distance he saw some rope and 4 people. He immediately recognised you and Hermione. He saw Cedric swim away with Cho. Fleurs sister was also still there.

Harry swam over to you and tried to get the rope off. He then swam towards Hermione to try it too. One of the merepeople pushed her trident against his neck.

'Take only one!' She hissed.

'But she's my friend too!'

Harry let go of Hermione and saw back towards you. Viktor passed him and bit the rope of Hermione. He took her with him. Harry grabbed his wand and cut the rope around you. He looked at you and grabbed your wrist. He glanced over at Gabrielle. He did see any merepeople close. Fleur didn't seem to be coming.

Harry cut her rope too and took you both with him. Back through the seaweed. It was almost time. The hour was almost over. Harry was on his way up, When merepeople grabbed his leg. He struggled to get out of their grib and decided to push you and Gabrielle up.

When you to got to the surface you woke up. You took a deep breath and looked around. Where was Harry? You looked up at Hermione. Gabrielle quickly swam to fleur.

'Harry?!' You asked. 'Harry!'

'Y/N! You have to get out! You're freezing.' Hermione yelled.

You sighed and swam over to the side you climbed up and some bathrobes were handed to you. You put them on and Hermione wrapped a towel around you. You looked at the water.

A few seconds later, Harry shot out and fell on the floor besides you. You crouched down and put of your towel. Harry was coughing and tried to catch his breath. He looked up and then noticed you. He smiled warmly. You wrapped the towel around him.

'Are you okay? I was so worried.' You sighed and you kissed his forehead.

'I'm fine, You?' He asked.

'I'm fine Harry.' You smiled.

You cupped his face and pressed your lips against his. He smiled and kissed you back. He pulled back when Fleur approached the two of you.

'You saved my sister! Thank you!' She hugged him and kissed his cheek. She walked away.

Harry looked at you and laughed at your face of disgust.

'You know I only love you.' Harry smiled.

Hermione came over and hugged Harry.

'I'm so glad you two are okay.'

'Can I have your attention please! In first we have..  Cedric Diggory! Second place we have Viktor Krum! In third place we have Harry Potter and then Fleur delacour. But, because mister Potter didn't only bring back his own but also Fleurs person. He will be awarded with Second place!'

There was cheering around you.

'Harry! You're second!' You gasped and you hugged him.

He hugged you back and held you tightly. You smiled and didn't even want to let him go.

'I thought you had forgotten about the task. I'm so glad you're okay.. I'm so glad you're safe..' Harry spoke.

'Of course I wouldn't forget. I love you Harry. You did an amazing job.'

Harry loosened his arms so you could move bet a bit. His hand was resting on your back. You smiled and kissed him.

'Come on, let's get back. You're freezing.' You smiled.