fred x goth!reader ~ Yule ball

Update 1/4, just so you guys don't miss them!

Requested by: Anonymous

Enjoy!
-

The Yule ball was right around the corner and you were already worrying about it.. you already knew no one was going to ask you and that most of the people were taken already.

'Cheer up Y/N, I'm sure someone will ask you.' Harry said.

You knew he was trying to help.. you were a goth and no one seemed to really like you except Harry and the twins. You were a Slytherin so you were happy they at least accepted you.

'I think I'll be going alone.' You sighed.

You through the corridor and saw Draco, almost standing besides you. He was one of the reasons why your life was a living hell. But what you didn't know was that he secretly had a crush on you.

'Hey guys.' Harry smiled.

You looked up and saw Fred and George.

'Do you guys have dates?' George asked.

'Yes.' Harry just said.

You knew he wasn't going with the girl he wanted to go with. You shook your head.

'Y/N.. you don't have a date yet?' Fred asked you.

'Well it isn't really a surprise.' You spoke.

'Do you want to go with me?' Fred asked.

You smiled and blushed. You had a small crush on Fred and were so happy that he asked you.

'Of course I want to go with you.' You smiled and hugged him.

Fred smiled and hugged you back. The twins decided to leave and you and Harry stayed behind. When you wanted to turn to him, someone grabbed your sleeve and dragged you towards the Slytherin common room.. Draco Malfoy..

He pushed you inside and slammed the door behind him. You knew he was going to have a go at you and you didn't want it.

'Fred Weasley?! Do you want to be an outcast? Are you trying to be bullied by every Slytherin?! Are you that stupid to accept him as you date?!'

'It's non off your business.' You said.

'It is my business because you're a shame for the Slytherin house! You're accepting a Weasley! What are you? A filthy Gryffindor?!'

You gathered all your courage and slapped Draco across the cheek. You pushed him aside and walked away. You made your way out of the common room but felt that someone was following you. You looked back and saw Draco. He was furious. You quickly started running away from him.

Draco didn't care that you can through corridors filled with students and teachers. He had to catch up with you.

Fred saw that you were running away. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him. You looked at him and saw him holding his wand.

'Flipendo!'

He casted it at Draco who fell to the floor. You and fre d both started running..

-

It was the night of the yule ball. Ginny and Hermione helped you with your dress so you could feel comfortable tonight. Although it didn't really seem to work. You felt insecure knowing that everyone you hated was also going to be there. Taking chances to humiliate you.

'You look amazing Y/N.' Ginny smiled. 'Fred is a lucky guy!'

You passed her a short smile but still didn't believe here.