General Hux - Reply

Question from elsybraela:

OK I have another questions for General Hux. And I think I am going in dark path. What is really bad because I am good and I want it to stay that in that way.

Hux: I strongly disagree with that unwise decision. *marks down your name as next in line to hunt down and eliminate* Rebel scum, bleh.

Question 1: General Hux, why are you have so much beautiful hair? It's like fire. I think it is that fire which you have inside you too. More of my friends tell that Kylo Ren is more beautiful than you. But I think that they mistaken. You are handsome.

Hux: *blinks* *looks down at list* *slowly erases your name* Well, that makes two women in adoration of me. Now I can truly rub that in Ren's face proudly.

As for my hair, I've never looked at it like fire but maybe that's why I enjoy watching things burn...

And of course your friends are mistaken. I'm the gorgeous one on this base, not Ren.

Question 2 : If Summer would fall in love with you , really would you send her away from you?

Hux: Summer in love with me? Don't make me laugh. She is too head over heels in stupid love with Ren. And yes I'd send her away, because I can't even stand her presence even on the ship. I just haven't yet figured out a successful assassination attempt...

P.S.: If no and you would fall in love with her too, I think I would be little jealous and sad. But don't worry, I know that you say you are not the man in fall in love with.

Hux: ME fall in love with SUMMER?! *rolls eyes, almost laughing* That will never happen...

And you will be jealous anyway because there's another girl that has a fancy towards me. Not to worry, there's enough ginger to go around. *smirks*

>>>>>>>>>

Great questions elsybraela! You almost got on Hux's list, better be careful. That's not  place you want to be lol