Summer - Reply

Questions from MinxCoda:

Questions/compliments for Summer:

1: It's really nice to be talking with you again! I'm hoping you've been alright, how has your training with Kylo been?

Summer: Oh it's so nice to talk to a person from Earth again!

Training has been quite interesting. I'm learning how to wield the Force and soon a lightsaber, which I'm equally exited and nervous about. Kylo has acted as both master yet a (gradually) caring boyfriend. I like how his attitude has been changing. I think I'm reviving Ben Solo again.

2: Have you figured out how to keep Kylo's temper under control?

Summer: *laughs* I don't think there is a way to keep Kylo from being, well, Kylo. He is coming along though. I've seen less outbursts towards me and more directed at Hux, which is always a good thing.

3: How have you been? I know you've been going through a lot, thought you needed someone to talk to.

Summer: I've been doing pretty well, thanks for caring! It is a bit lonely sometimes aboard the Finalizer since Kylo is the only person I can talk to, and who cares to have a conversation back with me. Although I can't really talk to him about everything, you know? I wish I had a girl around here so I could chat with her. Another person to bounce things off of would be great, especially since sometimes I need guidance on how to deal with Kylo...

But other than that, I've really been enjoying living here. Can't wait to see all the things that are yet to come!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great questions as always MinxCoda!