Kylux - Reply

From nineonine:

First for Supreme Leader Ren. *Meet Ren on Bridge and Bow to Ren* Hello, Supreme Leader. Well, I just want to say thank you for your appreciation. My drawing is not good and I don’t have any drawing skill by the way. But, I have a special skill. My special skill is loving the dark side and also first order :). I’ve been falling in love with dark side since I was child.

Kylo: That skill can be most useful to us. Although, your drawing skills are not as bad you claim them to be.

*Seeing Lieutenant Mitaka walking on the bridge and I’m little bit nervous* My my, who’s that by the way? *Staring at Mitaka*

Kylo: *smirks wide*

Oh, umm I’m sorry, Supreme Leader. So, I think I have to go. Because maybe General Ginger needs me. Well, bye! I’ll tell you about Hux condition after this. *Leaving Ren*

Kylo: *nods, then glances at Mitaka then you, thinking if it could work*

Next, for General Hux.

HEY, GENERAL! *He is shock and put his hand on his head* I’m sorry if I made you shock hehehe. Well, I’m gonna tell you about my day. So, I learned how to use a weapons and I also learned how to fly TIE Fighters. I can’t wait for the real mission. But I don’t think so I can fly it well. Oh anyway, how was your day?

Hux: Oh, the usual. Stressful work and all that. I can't wait to get back to my quarters.

Hmm, I think it was a good day for you or maybe not or maybe just like the others day. *Stretching my body* Ugh, it’s hurt :(.

Hux: Perhaps a visit to the infirmary will get you back into proper shape.

I think I’m too tired, General. But, I still want to have a talk with you :(. Anyway, are you done with your tasks? If you’re done, can we play together?:(

Hux: Play? *looks confused* With how busy my day is, I hope you are only referring to a game of Dejarik.

I really miss when I play together with my father or maybe you can teach me a trick to use a weapons. Can I stay here for a while? *Give him a puppy eyes*

Hux: I...I suppose so. I'll give you a game a Dejarik later. And if you don't know how to play, I'll talk you through it.

Oh anyway, one of your Lieutenant has a good looking. *winks*

Hux: Oh really? Which one? *almost curious*

Last, for them.

Okay okay don’t have a fight here. I just want to play together with all of you. *sigh* I want a glass of blue milk, General. Okay, after this we play together.

Hux: *had his servant droid fetch you a drink*

Kylo: I'm up for a game of Dejarik. I bet I'll beat both of you.

Hux: Only if you cheat again, Ren. Tonight is my turn to win.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great questions nineonine!