General Hux - Reply

Questions from MinxCoda:

Questions for General Hux:

1: Do you enjoy my company? And, do you ever miss me when I’m away? I know it has to be boring and stressful, but you haven’t seem to press the button I gave you, so hopefully it’s not too much.

Hux: Yes, you are the highlight of my day. The days are hard but I try to press on and not bother with the button. I don't need to disturb you extra.

2: When I was drawing out my outfit, I had to hold back every fiber of my being to not make myself look like royalty. Do you think I should do that next time? Or fix my outfit a bit?

Hux: I think you should be the best dressed woman on the ship. Look like the princess you are.

3: *I looked at him, sitting in front of him as I was helping him sort out files.* You know, the speech you made on the star destroyer was amazing, not just that but the scene itself looked fantastic. I pictured myself standing by you, admiring you.. *I trailed off in my imagination, but quickly came back to reality* A few friends of mine who live to serve the First Order were able to recover some footage, I assume they found footage on data disks, reviewed them over and sent whatever they thought was valuable to me. Or, whatever they found of you and sent to make me drool. *I rolled my eyes*

Hux: *smirk tugs at his lip, comes over and title your chin up* You find me so handsome you drool over me?

4: Hux, did you know that in your deep sleep you’re a big cuddler? *I giggled*

Hux: *blushes and turns away* I...was not aware actually.

5: *I got into my side of the bed, getting all comfy and cozy under the blankets. I got close to Hux as I laid down, he was in bed under the blankets as well but sitting up. I looked up at him, seeing him type away on his datapad. I smiled a bit and gently took the datapad from him, moving it away from him which would cause him to reach and grab it. I hoped this would get his attention quickly, sure enough it did.*

Hux:  *almost whining* Give that back to me. I'm almost done with the report.

Love, it’s way past bed time. Why are you still working when you should be asleep? *I asked him with a smile on my face, raising an eyebrow in curiosity*

Hux: *sighs* I guess it can wait until morning. But I'm not relaxed enough to go to sleep. Care to help me in your own special way? *winks*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Should I give you and Hux some privacy MinxCoda ;)