Kylo Ren - Reply

Question from MinxCoda:

Question for Kylo! 

*I walked out of the turbo lift, into Kylo’s throne room quietly typing on the data pad. I looked up to see Kylo practicing a new attack move with his lightsaber. It looked like he didn’t get the hang of it yet which worried me a bit, I slowly put the datapad down as I watched him carefully. Then, Kylo lost grip of the lightsaber as he tried to spin it a certain way, immediately on instinct I rushed to him, catching the lightsaber by the handle before it could chop him in the neck. We locked eyes, I stared at him for a minute before I broke the awkward silence* With the spin, use the force a bit more, focus on the saber itself and the attack will go smoothly. *I said as I slowly moved the saber away from his neck, twirling it in my hand without trouble as I turned it off then handed it to him, I grabbed the Datapad and gave it to him* I need you to sign some things, please?

Kylo: *still in shock from almost losing his head* Um...I have it handled though. It was just a minor slip-up.

*awkwardly clears his throat and signs the datapad* Look um...thanks for saving me. But I wonder...

*studies you curiously* Every time we meet, you seem to have advice on my training. How do you know so much?

>>>>>>>>>>>

Great little scene you created I love it MinxCoda!

Also to everyone else here is the photo for the wrap on episode 9. Look at Oscar omg my heart he's crying and now I'm crying and I CAN'T EVEN

But on the bright side I love their new outfits. I think I'm changing my Jakku Rey cosplay this year to episode 9

 I think I'm changing my Jakku Rey cosplay this year to episode 9