Finn - Reply

Questions from Snowleopardcheetah:

Questions for Finn:
1) Do you think the First Order's opinion of you would be any different if your desertion hadn't involved breaking out a Resistance prisoner?

Finn: The First Order finds treason the worst level on conduct, thus death is the punishment. Well, really, you just disappear but what else do you think happens?

I'm sure I'm just twice as wanted now in comparison to if I just escaped on my own. I needed Poe to fly me out but I also did my good deed of rescuing him. It's a win-win. Except I was dragged into a war instead of cleaning toilets.

2) If you had managed to leave the Resistance after the First Order ambushed you, where do you think things would have gone from there?

Finn: I probably would be working on a small planet somewhere where the First Order hasn't touched yet. I have no idea what I would be doing, probably menial work making menial money.

Now I'm glad I stayed behind. I know where I'm needed. I know what I'm supposed to be doing.

3) Do you believe there are others in the First Order, stormtrooper or otherwise, who would be willing to leave if they had the chance?

Finn: I bet if a message could get through, it would spread like a disease until the troopers would riot against the superiors. Maybe not all, some are too brainwashed, but most should, enough to take the First Order down with help from the Resistance.

Thanks for the responses. I hope Rose will be OK.

Finn: No problem! And Rose is recovering. Slow process, but she's coming along. She has a strong fighting spirit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>      

Great questions Snowleopardcheetah!