Kylo Ren - Reply

Questions from MinxCoda:

Questions for Kylo:

1: Have you been training Summer well? And have you been nice to her? *I raise an eyebrow at him*

Kylo: I have been training her to the best of my abilities and yes, I've been nice to her. *rolls eyes* She has been progressing very well. I foresee her becoming very powerful in the future.

2: Kylo, how has been being Supreme Leader going? Have you been trying go get along with General Hux?

Kylo: It's been very busy and complicated to balance the duties of leadership and give Summer the training and attention she deserves. But so far I think I've managed pretty well.

Get along with Hux? *snorts, laughs* The only reason I'd get along with him is to get close enough to his body to run my lightsaber through his chest.

3: Are you reading minds always? That would be an interesting thing to learn.

Kylo: No, it's something I have to focus to be able to do. Which isn't hard; it's my best skill in the Force. *smirks, moves hand close to your forehead* Very interesting...

*reads a thought, blinks, backs away* Oh. So you're one of the girls Hux has been bragging about to me. What the heck do you see in that redheaded psycho?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't feel bad MinxCoda Kylo is just jealous that some attention is being diverted away from him and to Hux lol