General Hux - Reply

Responses to Hux:

1: *I set my tea down, smirking as I placed my hands on his shoulders, massaging them* As much as you like to watch me train, you can always join me. *I said, thinking back to that day. I started laughing a bit, remembering it all clearly* However, it seems that day you were busy yelling at some workers for staring much more longer than you liked.

Hux: Only my eyes are allowed to witness a beauty such as yours. Those curious are nowhere near good enough to even glance.

2: *I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow with a smirk pulling at the corner of my lips as I noticed his blush. I reached up, poking his cheeks gently* You’re blush begs to differ my dear. *I said, teasing him.

Hux: *pushes your hand away, still blushing* Hey, that's quite enough. I was merely  a teenager at the time. I was just realizing what feelings were.

I leaned up, kissing his lips gently. I laid back down on his lap, taking another bite of my cookie* Good, that means I don’t have to intimidate or scare him. *I laughed again, looking up at him* You’re adorable when you blush.

Hux:  No, he's no threat. I assure you that a woman is all I desire now, especially since you're that beautiful woman.

3: *I raised an eyebrow as I watched him flex his back. I crawled to him, leaning on top of him as I hugged him, leaning my head on his shoulder* Then I am the most luckiest woman in the First Order to have gotten through the general's tough walls, hmm? *I said with a smile, letting him go but playfully ruffling his already messy hair with a Evil giggle*

Hux: Yes, I suppose you are. *tries to fix his hair, eventually giving up*

4: *I still sat as he got up, looking up at him as I listened to his words through his angered tone. I sighed softly, but stood after he finished. I nodded to him then planted a kiss on his cheek, taking hold of his hand in mine, to hear how much he cared made me smile inside* I understand love, I’ll let you know first. *I looked at him* To hear how much you care for my well being and safety makes me smile, I never doubted it. But to hear it, means so much more. Thank you dear.

Hux: *nods, calming down at seeing you* I'll make sure you get treated like you deserve.

5: *I smirked, standing in the gym with my hand on my hip, listening to his words. I stood there for a minute, thinking. Once I finally figured what I wanted to say, I pressed the button on the comlink again and spoke* I’ll be there in 20 minutes. *I giggled, putting the comlink in my pocket as I gathered my things, leaving the gym in a hurry to wash myself off and be at Hux’s office in time*

Hux: *smirks, heading to change from his work uniform to something more flirtatious and sexy*

6: *I nodded, kissing his cheek and nose again* You’re right, we’ll have time to ourselves to distress. I’ll be able to give you those massages you like too.

Hux: I can't wait. My back has been giving me such pain lately.

7: *I blushed bright red Immediately, I’d been caught but I tried to act normal and play it off in obvious denial.* N-No! I-I mean someday in the future if you want b-but I was just curious is all! I-I... *I sighed heavily as I hid my hands in my face, I blew my own cover. Part of me thought it was funny, the other was embarrassed* Oh force be with me.. *I said in my hands, though to Hux it probably sounded muffled*

Hux: *smirks tugs at his lips but he tries to hide it; continues as if he didn't notice* To answer your question, I would like to continue on the family name. Although the other side of the coin is raising a child, which I have no time for, nor do I know if I'm capable of doing.

8: That’s fine dear. *I said, then thought of something, smirking* That’s if you can keep your eyes off me when I’m training and not nearly strangle someone who stares at me for too long.

Hux: I promise you, I won't strangle a single person. Now stabbing someone is another story...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!

I'm back everyone! I'll be answering a question every day again until I get the next chapter done! Hope all of you had a lovely Christmas!

Ask Star Wars!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें