Kylo Ren - Reply

Questions from Aph_Warsaw

For Kylo:
* Peeks through his door with a box in hand * Umm...hello

Kylo: *raises a brow and looks over at you* Um...hello?

I...um know that our first meeting wasn't one of the most perfect introduction * gulp * sooo I want to give you this * reveals medium box *...as an apology gift * opens it to reveal a small keychain, a black cape and a darth Vader plushie * I didn't know what to get...so I asked Summer but she didn't know also.

Kylo: *studies the keychain as a foreign object, tries the cape on and indeed likes it, stares at the Vader plushie as if it would bite him* Thank you for these...although I'm unsure on how to feel towards the last one.

So since I gave you this I think we should start anew * Pulls out hand * I'm known as Aph_Warsaw but people call me Ayia and I'm an Polish ambassador from the country of Poland located on earth.

Kylo: Another earth dweller? *considers you as a possible threat for taking Summer away* Although I feel you know me already, I'm Kylo Ren. Supreme Leader of the First Order. *glares* And this galaxy. Which puts you under my jurisdiction.

And I have a few questions.

1. What do you think about the earth?

Kylo: A good place to raid for resources and slaves. Also can be used for a second base.

2. Is there your favourite planet?

Kylo: I don't have a favorite. They're all expendable in my eyes.

3. I suggest to " check out " your actor who plays you on earth, his name is Adam Driver, he is rather ... attractive ( not as much as Domhnall Gleeson (; )

Kylo: *raises brow in confusion* Actor who plays...wait, what?

That is all. I hope that everything will go perfectly for the near future in the First Order. I'll see you again soon maybe. * Goes straight to the door almost leaving but stopped * And Kylo... Your grandfather was a great man and I hope that there's as much him in you as possible. * Leaves and shuts door *

Kylo: *watches you leave, picks up datapad and follows you on the cameras, thinks about Summer and you as a threat again* Yeah, I'm probably going to have to end her just to be safe. *picks up lightsaber and rushes out the door*

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Aph_Warsaw One word...run.