Rey - Reply

Questions from JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

Questions for Rey

1: do you think that Finn is Force Sensitive?

Rey: I wasn't taught how before Luke passed how to check someone for that...I guess anything is possible? Finn seems to be pretty normal to me.

2: what is the Falcon's Coordinates? once I get them: I'm on my way with my gifts: the largest fleet of ships anyone will ever see. period. I said I am going to join the Resistance, and I meant it.

Rey: We're just coasting around the Vayrillian Asteroid Belt. Once we rendezvous, I'll guide you down to the surface planet of Xuscilia. It's not our permanent base, but it will be a good, safe place to store your fleet.

3: if you were going to command one of the ships I'm giving you. which one would it be? I have a lot of them.

Rey: I'm pretty satisfied on the Falcon actually. I like this piece of junk.

4: can you teach me about the Force?

Rey: Maybe. I barely understand it myself. Are you sensitive to the Force?

5: can you please tell General Leia Organna that I went to Jakku and salvaged and repaired everything used by the Rebels and the Jakku Imperial Remnant? I would do it myself but alas: Kalani, my Super Tactical Droid thought it best for one of the Resistance members to tell her as I am not a member yet until I Rendezvous with all of you guys.

Rey: You want back to Jakku. *laughs* I should tell Finn. He'd get a kick out of that. Still an endless pile of scrap as I remember it to be?

And yes, I'll notify Leia immediately.

P.S: I stole the Supremacy's Sister Ship, and I Really pissed off the First Order but fear not: for I have disabled the Locator Beacon and Kill Switch.

Rey: *smiles* Yes, I think you will be most valuable to us. Finally we have the upper hand against the First Order thanks to your gracious donations and service. Thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome to the Resistance JoeyKirkpatrickJr!