Kylo Ren - Reply

Questions from MinxCoda:

Questions to Kylo! 

1: *I sighed, sitting on a chair in the throne room as I sewed Kylo’s cape together. I looked up at him, he was putting bandages on himself. I looked back at his cape as I continued to sew it.* Tell me again how exactly you managed to accidentally get the cape over you, and cut half of it off with your lightsaber? I don’t mind that you asked me to fix it but I’m trying to figure out how you managed to cut it in half like that.

Kylo: If I knew- *winces as he rubbed ointment on his wounds* I wouldn't have done it begin with. *struggles to reach his back*

2: Kylo we’ve discussed you not stabbing your lightsaber into the lunch tables just because they don’t have your favorite lunch, I’ve sent you the list of the lunches served every day during the week. 

Kylo: Sometimes I just like playing with my lightsaber. I mean it's boring being Supreme Leader. I don't have anyone worthy to fight.

3: *Walks into Kylo’s bedroom, seeing him giving Millie head scratches* My apologies for Millie getting into your room. I’ve been busy all day. *I made kissing noises at Millie, Millie jumping into my arms and I hold her, giving her loving pets.*

Kylo: She hasn't been too unbearable. She didn't scratch my helmet or use the ashes of my enemies as a litter box.

>>>>>>>>>

Great questions  MinxCoda!