General Hux - Reply

Questions from Aph_Warsaw:

* Kneels * Hello Armitage * Stands up and winks * I have some more questions AND an offer (;

Hux: *nods* Very well. Let's hear it. But don't expect automatic acceptance.

1. Did you design the First Order symbol? If no then who did it if i can ask? If it was you i hightly adore it. * strokes the FO symbol sewed on my shirt *

Hux: I actually do not know. It was there before I even started working here. Maybe one of the original founders. I highly doubt my idiotic father.

2.  You really did the prank on Kylo? Like the one with the Darth Vader mask that i told you about?...because i need a place to hide...from Kylo...and he is after me for many other pranks i did...* looks at Hux with both sympathy and fear  * help...

Hux: *eyes widen* Yes I did it. He already deciphered it was me? *curses* I haven't seen him yet today but you can go escape on one of the shuttles. If I do it, then it's treason. *rolls eyes* But get out of here while you can and bring back my army of supporters!

You do know how to fly...right?

AND onto the offer!
Since i belive that you are  going to become the Supreme Leader soon i think... I would be honored to design your new throne room outfit. * Pulls up two designs *

Hux: *smirks* I like the way you think. *stands behind you, looking down over your shoulder and slightly pressing against your back, soft breathing on your neck*

I personally adore the white one! I was inspired by the outfit Grand Moff Tarkin had. I attached a short red cape with the FO symbol and a gold ribbon around the waist. The second one is a modified version of Kylo's robe. More formal with a short cape attached to the waist.
What do you think? Or maybe you have your suggestions? * Stares at Hux and imagines him in the wite outfit and nosebleeds * ....beautiful....omg

Hux: *studies the designs then looks at you, wincing and handing you a handkerchief* I think you may need this...and keep it.

As for the designs, I admire the first one greatly. White and gold would really compliment my looks. Gives me a bit of a regal air, don't you think?

The second one is okay but I don't want to resemble Ren at all. I want to stand out and look even better than him.

So when can I expect this outfit to be made? Here. *hands you his contact information* Notify me when you're done with it and then bring it to my quarters personally. If it is to my standards, then I'll give a reward.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great questions Aph_Warsaw! I can't wait to see Hux's new outfit! I agree, that would be beautiful on him ;)