Kylo Ren & Summer - Reply - 200!!

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren:

1. Do you like music? I enjoy singing while I work and would hate to bother you. Off that track, though. If you do like music, what kind would you listen to? Gods, if you say the 'Imperial March'...I'll sing it for you but not every day. :D Or I will because you ARE the Supreme Leader.

Kylo: I like music but without words. Just gentle symphonies help me relax at night when I'm tense. And no, you don't need to sing that to me.

2. Ah ha! Another personal question! Not really, I'm trying not to make you feel uncomfortable. You ever use that calligraphy set you used to have? I'm sure your handwriting is gorgeous and would love some tips.

Kylo: My calli- *eyes widened* How did you know I owned that? We're you... *steps back* Were you there that night I destroyed the Temple?

3. Oh, okay. Jeezum, so... *flips datapad backward* How the heck does this thing work? Is it like a tablet? I'm from Earth so this might be a little rough at first...

Kylo: *positions it correctly* Yes, like one of your so-called tablets but much more efficient.

What are my orders, Supreme Leader? Any meetings to set up or attend? Is there anything you want to be done now so you can work on other stuff? I'm open to whatever! Well, maybe not 'firing' someone. Especially the way you fire them, you might have to do that part.

Kylo: I need a meeting with the newly elected king of Ziaclite to make sure his alliance still stands with the First Order. Make sure to being an army in case his choice needs to be changed.

4. Uh, do I have a room or do I sleep on the floor?

Kylo: *snorts* Of course you have a room. It's the floor below mine so you can come quickly if I need you.

5. You've never had a glorious day...? Oh, we need to change that. Glorious days are the best kind of days! They leave you at the end of the day with the best of feelings. It makes you want to have a glorious day the next morning! A day is only what you make it!

Kylo: That sounds so happy and sweet and bleh. I'm fine. This life is tons of work and tons of stress. No such thing as 'glorious'.

For Summer(whoa, character change!):

1. Heelloooo! My name is MoonDash or Moon, you can call me Moon. How's life?

Summer: Pretty good. And it's nice to meet you Moon!

2. Did you have any friends on Earth before you were kidnapped by Supreme Leader Ren?

Summer: A few and I'm sure they're all wondering why I've disappeared and never came back...for a second time.

3. I'm new here...Honestly I have no clue what I'm doing. I think I went way over my head on this one. Would you mind showing me around? I'm the Supreme Leader's new advisor and I wouldn't want to get lost. Especially if he tells me to go somewhere and I don't know where it is.

Summer: Oh, a new advisor? I wasn't informed... *looks you over suspiciously, wondering if you're competition* But that's alright, I'm more than willing to show you around. I used to get lost here all the time. I sometimes still do.

4. Do you want a friend? I feel like it might get lonely here, does it get lonely?

Summer: Yes, it does get very lonely here because everyone is too strict and unwilling to break any rules and let a friend into their life. Everyone is too busy competing with each other for new positions. So sure, we can more than likely be friends.

5. Do you know what a 'glorious day' feels like?"

Summer: Yes, I do actually! Although the days aren't always the best, I tend to have more glorious evenings. Kylo and I always have these long nights that consist not always of intimate behaviors, but actually just talking, like him getting things off his chest. I feel like I'm laying with Ben Solo, not Kylo Ren. It feels...glorious. *giggles* Makes me the happiest girl in the galaxy then.

>>>>>>>>>

Great questions MoonDash21!

And this marks the 200th reply for my Ask Book! Thank you all so much for the support and interaction! I hope you have as much fun as I do with these!

As I've stated, 200 is the post limit. So for all questions that have not yet been answered will proceed directly into my second Star Wars Ask Book! Here is the cover. Was hoping for a Episode 9 poster but this will do until then.

So I'll be posting an Author's Note just reminding anyone of the rules later, which will be followed by the replies just like before! I'll see you all there!