General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Hux!

1: *I moved around the couch, standing in front of them. I leaned over as I pulled up his shirt a bit then started working on his back again, putting in extra effort.*

Hux: *sighs with relief and starts to relax for a change*

2: *I smiled, sitting back down next to him* There are different kinds of cookies, all from earth. I can have more shipped here if you’d like or personally go get them?

Hux: Have them shipped. I really need you here with me. *blushes* Um, for help at work of course.

3: Unfortunately. But, let’s not jinx it. *I looked away as I finished making my side of the bed, I looked up at Hux* Make sure your uniform doesn’t have Millie’s hair on it, usually I set it out for you and I turn away for a few seconds to turn around and find Millie rolling around on it.

Hux: *already lint rolling his coat* Spoke too soon, love.

4: It depends on your mood my love, sometimes I do fear you when I see how angry you can get. But most of the time you’re angry but I’m able to help you calm down and find solutions.

Hux: That's true. You do seem to know how to calm me down relatively easily.

5: *I playfully giggled as he pushed me against the wall, the embrace of his lips to mine made me smile. I closed my eyes, passionately embracing his lips as he did mine.*

A.N. ( I would insert something here, but there may be children reading this ;P )

7: *Giggles, gently cupping his face in my hands* You’re blushing now, how cute! *I kissed his nose then his cheeks gently*

Hux: *only blushes harder* Alright, I get it. You find me adorable.

8: I know you would, if Kylo was to harm you in anyway, he’d have one hell of a fight ahead of him.

Hux: Yes he would. No one is going to treat you wrongly while I'm here.

9: *The entire day of work was stressful, but the excitement for the dinner date kept me going through the day. Finally, finishing all the work that needed to be done on time, I was notified the dress was done. I made my way to the tailors, getting the dress and trying it on, it fit all my curves perfectly and looked stunning. I took the card Hux gave me, making my way to the room with the same number the card had on. I was anxious, but super excited to see Hux, and him see me wearing the outfit.*

Hux: *eyes widen slightly as he sees you enter, a smirk tugging at his lips, he greets you with a kiss* My dear, you look absolutely stunning. I'm so happy you could join me.

>>>>>>>>

I thought this would be appropriate MinxCoda! Closest we will get to Hux in a suit. Very handsome if you ask me <3

 Very handsome if you ask me <3