Resistance - Reply

Questions from JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

to the Resistance

1: I am disheartened to say this, but: on our way back from Agniritha after going to Earth and Zakuul: Me, my Worgen wife Chloe, and the Empress of Zakuul were attacked by a New Republic Fleet led by Mon Mothma. we escaped but two of the Gemini Droids did significant damage after my Lucrehulk Class Battle Dreadnought: the Immortal did an ION barrage at her fleet, she used old Imperial Interdictors pull us out of Hyper Space though the remaining quarter of her fleet escaped Mon Mothma included. this was self defense, and I hope that I never have to do it again.

Poe: You guys were attacked by a New Republic fleet? First, I thought Hux completely  wiped them out with Starkiller Base, but if there are survivors they should not have attacked you.

Rey: That seems quite unusual. I wonder if that was actually a pirate raid.

2: to answer your questions guys: you haven't lived until you have had pizza, and I will be sure to get you some. as for me fighting the Empire: they came to me and they went down with hardly a fight but that's what I get for having a fleet that is almost like a monster of vengeance, and they sent a thousand of each of their ships at me. I'm just surprised that I'm not dead yet.

Finn: I say the same thing all the time to everyone. We do these extraordinary things and somehow we survive? Luck I guess. Or the Force as Rey would say.

3: the Worgens that I have met though all female, are incredibly powerful in the Force. what's interesting is the Force abilities that they have, and they use Vibro Weaponry, and Light Saber Rifles made of Body Wood and Cortosis. one of them requests for a Jedi Temple to be built here on Eden Prime, and to answer your question about me being Force Sensitive Rey: I am able to sense others that are Force Sensitive and I research the Force, and Leia and Finn are Force Sensitive.

Finn: Whoa, I have the Force?

Rey: We don't know that for sure, but maybe you and I could train sometime.

4: I am working on new prototype fighters, the T-90 X-Wing, the R-Wing, the B-Wing Mk: 3, the RZ-3 A-Wing, the UTD-61 U-Wing, and the BTL-C Y-Wing

Poe: I'd be more than happy to test each of those ships out when you're done!

BB-8: *beeps in agreement*

>>>>>>>>>

I bet they will enjoy the pizza lol JoeyKirkpatrickJr!