General Hux - Reply

Questions from elsybraela:

General Hux, I am going to write a story about you as a Supreme Leader. And I am going to presentation it in the competition of Books.
*slowly I coming to him*

Hux: *eyes watch in curiosity, takes one step back then holds his ground*

And I think you convinced me to the dark side.
*Steps in front of him*

Hux: *mentally pondering on what you're doing, a hand slipping to his hidden dagger in his coat sleeve for self-defense *

I know you don't want a hug but I must do it.
*I lightly hug him*

Hux: *winces* Oh do stop...

*I pull away*

Hux: *sighs relief, slowly pulls out the dagger anyway, just in case*

You have beautiful eyes. I know you don't want love than let me do this and I let you go. *I smiled as I stood on my toes and lightly kiss his lips*

Hux: *eyes widen, drops his weapon, doesn't push you away but also doesn't kiss back*

*I pull away and step back*

Hux: *stares in disbelief, a small gasp escaping his lips*

I would like to help you with anything Supreme Leader. *I fell on my one knee*

Hux: *watches you kneel, a smirk grows on his lips* That could be taken in a good many ways and you've opened my mind to a new...*tilts your chin, forcing you to look up at him* imaginative route of thoughts...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

elsybraela I will say you are probably one of the very few people to kiss Hux and live lol