Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Responses to Kylo!

1: I’ll have more shipped here. *I thought for a moment, wondering something then spoke* Kylo, has Summer told you what Ice Cream is? Trust me, its a lot different then how the name sounds. It’s very good.

Kylo: She has mentioned it before but that's about it. I gave her something close to it with blue milk but she said it wasn't the same. So maybe give her some of that ice stuff you're talking about. *tossed you some credits* Maybe some for me too. I'll try it.

2: *Once inside the turbo lift, I let out a breath I held in. I breathed in and out to calm myself down, I was scared of course but to look and act calm takes energy. I raised my hands seeing them shaking from the fear. I inhaled deeply, then exhaled* I...I think I’m okay, he didn’t hurt me. I’ve faced near death with a lightsaber once before.. *I looked up at Hux, now more worried about him then myself. I smiled, trying to let him know it was okay. I kissed his lips gently, holding his face gently with both of my hands* Hux, you don’t have to apologize. I’m just glad you’re here, I’m surprised you didn’t bring any stormtroopers with you. *I laughed softly, hugging him close just relieved he came to save me*

Hux: I didn't even think, all I did was act. You were in danger and that was all that mattered. *he held your hands, rubbing them gently* Even if I brought stormtroopers, they wouldn't fire at Kylo, not unless I could prove treason. Ren choking an officer doesn't matter to them, just another rank they can move up. But I love you and you mean something to me, you always will... *tilts your chin and kisses you softly*

>>>>>>>>>

You've actually found such a human side to Hux :') MinxCoda