Kylo Ren - Reply

Questions from JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

Questions for Kylo Ren

1: *a giant Lucrehulk Class Battleship bigger than the Supremacy comes out of hyper space attacking and Destroying the weapons Kylo Ren's Star Destroyer* remember me Kylo Ren? I'd like to introduce you to the Immortal, a Lucrehulk Class Battle Dreadnought. It was and still is the Crown Jewel of the Separatist Navy, and now it is the Crown Jewel of the Resistance Navy.

Kylo: Yes I do remember you. Can I ask why must you continue to take out our weaponry every time you visit? Jumping out of hyperspace and attacking a First Order vessel is a very unwise choice. I don't care how fancy your stupid ship is.

2: like I told your girlfriend: this ship has Powerful Redundant Shielding, a hull made out of Quantum Crystal, and an amplified version of the TIE Fighter Engine Technology. It also cannot be tracked through Hyper Space, I have a Jammer that will make sure that you won't.

Kylo: If it was built, it can be destroyed just as easily.

3: if you keep hunting the Resistance, I'll hunt you down myself.

Kylo: Oooh I'm so scared...

4: And heed my warning Kylo, I might be an old Separatist: but I will protect the Galaxy.

Kylo: The Separatists lost the Clone Wars and are long dead. Just like you will be...

5: *the Immortal turns to jump into Hyper Space* Believe me Kylo, I don't make idle threats *the Immortal jumps into Hyper Space*

Kylo: *glares* Neither do i...

>>>>>>>>>>

Great questions JoeyKirkpatrickJr!