Rey - Reply

Questions from Snowleopardcheetah:

Questions for Rey: 1) Do you ever plan to tell Ren the truth about what happened between him and Luke?

Rey: I want to because I think he deserves to know, but I never got a chance to. I don't think he will listen to me though.

Do you think it would do any good?

Rey: Maybe. Maybe not. Like I said, I don't know if he will believe me.

2) If you were to take on an apprentice in the Force, would you try to stay to the ways of the Jedi as best you could, or would you try to make a new path?

Rey: I'm nowhere near ready to train anyone because I barely understand the Force myself. If that day was to ever come, I'm not sure if I would train future Jedi. I want to see how my new life continues on and then go from there.

3) I think it's safe for me to assume that you were not expecting things to go the way they did on Ahch-to. But was there anything specific that you were expecting?

Rey: I was expecting Luke to come back as soon as I asked him. It was a disappointment that he was so adamant about staying behind. I understand his reason now, but I still wish he would have given me more guidance.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great questions Snowleopardcheetah Rey hasn't received questions in a while!