Kylux - Reply

From nineonine:

First for Supreme Leader Ren.

*Little running to Ren and then I bow to Ren* Supreme Leader! I’m so happy to see you again! You know what? I got a good score on shooting lessons. I can’t wait to hold the real one.

Kylo: Keep up the good work and I'll assign you to Captain Phasma's division for better, more advanced training.

Anyway, I have something for you. *Give him a biscuits* I made this special for you, I hope you like it.

Kylo: *sniffs it, eyeing it curiously* Is it poisoned?

Well, I want to ask something to you, who is he? *pointing at Mitaka* To be honest, he has a... nevermind. *General Hux incoming call* Force, I have to go right now. See ya later, Supreme Leader Ren! 

Kylo: Well that is- oh, alright. Farewell.

Next to General Hux.

Hello, General! Is there any problems? Ah Yes, I see you General. I can help you, well I learned about this thing at school. It’s easy hehe.

Hux: Good. File it when done then send it to my assistant to check it.

Oh, I just remember to tell you about one of your Lieutenant. So, I don’t know his name, but they called him Lieutenant Mitaka, I think he has a good work, isn’t it? Well, I just .. admire him hehe. He’s a good person. 

Hux: Mitaka? He's okay. A bit naive. He tends to end up at the worst moments of Kylo's tantrums.

Next to both of them

Ahh thank you so much for this blue milk. This is the most delicious drink ever. Come on , let’s play this game. Supreme Leader, how to beat Hux?

Kylo: *smirks and shows you cheating strategies on his datapad*

Hux: *rolls his eyes* Great. Now you're showing her the wrong way to play.

Ohh, I also want to ask to Lieutenant Mitaka.
So this is my question for Mitaka.

Are you afraid of Supreme Leader? What do you think about him?

Mitaka* He's a very good leader and deserves all my respect and hard work at all times. *sweating from nerves*

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey nineonine just wanted to let you know Mitaka is not one of my regulars but I made an exception this time!