Chapter 1

The Florida sun beat down on you and your forever best friend, Paige. Paige and you went out to a local gym to workout before tonight's match at FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling). Paige had a match against AJ Lee and you had a championship match against the FCW Women's Champion, Fox. (I'm gonna make up random wrestling names, don't judge)

"Keep up slow poke," Paige yelled at the end of the trail.

You caught up to her and panted, "Shut up! You know I hate sprints."

She slaps your sweaty back, "Oh come on. You have a championship match tonight, you have to be in top shape."

You looked at your Raven black haired friend and smiled, "And thank you for helping me."

--

After taking a very needed twenty-minute break, Paige and you headed inside the gym and claimed dibs on an unused wrestling ring. Both of you stretched and warmed up before working on new wrestling moves and techniques. You and Paige have done everything together since you two meet in FCW.

At first, Paige and you were bitter enemies in the eyes of the wrestling universe but really you two had hit it off and became instant best friends. The company wanted to work with the "mysterious Raven-Haired Lady" angle and the universe ate it up like it was the last piece of pie at a Thanksgiving dinner. You've been wrestling for FCW a little over two years and Paige came in the picture three weeks after you.

Paige and you were having mini matches after mini matches making sure every move was perfected before tonight's match. After pinning Paige for the fourth time in a row, you called for a ten minute break. Paige and you rolled out of the ring and sat on a bench near the ring; a tall man about 5' 10", black hair, fair tan skin, and some pretty cool sneakers entered the ring.

You watched the man warm up and stretch before running around the ring, hitting the ropes, and swiftly moving like he's dodging an opponent. Completely mesmerized by the man, Paige snapped her fingers in front of your face.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you in there," Paige asked.

You snapped back into reality, "Uh, what? Did you say something?"

She laughed and glanced at the guy in the ring, "Lovestruck much?"

You laughed it off, "What? Me? Lovestruck? Yeah right. I'm just watching his moves, he's pretty good."

Paige watched the man as well, "You're right about that. He's got some good moves."

"And the way he wraps himself in the rope like Spiderman, now that's impressive," you added.

--

After thirty minutes or so the man stopped and hopped out of the ring. He took a towel out of his backpack and wiped off the sweat from his face and neck. Paige looked at you and your expression, with a smirk on her face she got up and walked over to the guy.

"Paige! What are you doing," you whisper-yell at her.

She looked back at you and winked. Please don't do what I think you're about to do, you thought.

You watched your friend talk to the guy and hoped she was not talking about you. Every so often the guy would glance over at you and with fast reflexes you look away not wanting to be caught staring at the guy. Paige and the man walked over to you and smiled.

Paige pointed at the man next to her, "Y/N this is-"

The man cut her off, "TJ." He shakes your hand and smiled.

"Y/N," you replied. "Nice shoes," you complimented.

He looked down at his shoes, "Thanks. There-"

"Airmax 90 Infrared. I had a pair back then but they got too old," you said impressing TJ.

Paige jumped back into the conversation, "Alright now that we know each other... Y/N here was impressed with your Spiderman thingy you did on the ropes. Do you think you could teach us?"

Your eyes popped out of your head towards her, "Paige!" You looked back at TJ, "I'm sorry about that, you don't have to teach us anything. We were about to leave actually, let's go, Paige."

You grab ahold of her arm and drag her out of the gym leaving TJ alone. Paige waved goodbye to him while you kept dragging her out of the gym. As the door closed, TJ stood there smiling at your shy personality but also your knowledge on sneakers, especially his.