Chapter 104

Paige and you got into the car and drove to the one high school gym when it all began. The drive felt like years, but it was only 20 minutes.

Finally, the car pulled up to the gym where you find TJ's dark orange Hellcat parked. (I believe that's the model?) Paige placed the car in park and stepped out with you. She pulled her phone out and started recording you for the reaction. You looked over and saw Paige.

"Are you recording me," you asked.

She nodded, "Yes, now go get your jacket."

Your POV:

I was confused about the whole thing as soon as I saw TJ sitting on the hood of his car, and his mother's car parked next to his. TJ was all dressed up, more than usual, he wasn't wearing his normal street wear, it was more so "fancy" casual.

I walked up to TJ with Paige right beside me recording me. He hopped off the hood and meet me halfway with my parents and his mom and sister in tow.

"Okay, I'm so confused. What is going on? Why is Paige recording me and why are both of our parents here," I asked.

"It's gonna make sense in a second," he said.

"Okay," I replied with confusion still on my mind.

TJ took my hands in his and stared into my eyes with a smile upon his lips, "I know you're confused about right now, but it'll all make sense once I say it."

I nodded, "Continue."

He nodded, "Every since I meet you three years ago, it's been absolutely amazing. I thought I was gonna end up alone for the rest of my life, but something amazing happened, you. When I met you, it was just two years after I found my footing again from being homeless. I wanted to quit wrestling because it made me homeless, I couldn't provide for myself or my family anymore, but God wouldn't let me quit. He wanted me to keep going because it was the only thing that I knew how to do, and when I asked for a blessing in disguise, not only did he get me back on my feet, but he gave me you. When Paige introduced me to you, I just knew you were something special, not only in the wrestling world but the real world. Remember when I told you I was leaving Florida or LA? I was heartbroken and so were you, I remember the look you had in your eyes and the way you talked sounded sad. I thought I was never going to see you again, but you magically appeared here and my heart started beating again. I want to give you the world and everything you deserve, and I think I've been doing a damn good job of doing that. All those clues that I left at the house lead you here because of one reason, I've been waiting to do this since day one."

He took two steps back and pulled something out from his back pocket. He slowly went down to one knee and opened the box. I felt the tears coming, even during his beautiful speech. He revealed the treasure inside the box and looked up to meet my eyes once again.

He looked at me with shining eyes, "Y/F/N, will you unlock this new achievement for me and marry me?" *Y/F/N is your full name. It makes it easy for me.*

My tears came down my face as my hands covered my mouth. I wanted to speak, but my tears of joy were holding me back.

"Are you gonna say it," Paige said.

I moved my hands away and nodded, "Achievement unlocked."

He smiled so brightly and jumped up to hug me, "Thank you so much for being in my life."

I felt him tighten his grip around my body, I smiled as the tears of joy kept coming, "I can't believe you did all of this."

TJ broke and hug and kissed me lovingly on the lips as everyone who witnessed this clapped and cheered.

"I bet the entire WWE Universe are gonna chant 'Mrs. Perkins' every time they see you," Paige said as she ended the recording.

"I wouldn't be surprised," I said laughing as I wiped away my tears.

End of POV

--

After the whole celebration engagement dinner came to a close, everyone went their separate ways to go back home. TJ and you pulled up to the house and went inside. Cupcake and Pugsley greeted you two at the top of the stairs. You smiled at the two piggies spinning in circles waiting for a petting.

"My two babies, we're going to be a family, for real this time," you said.

"And I can't wait for that day," TJ said.

"Me too. Oh! We need to post a picture about this," you said with excitement.

"Oh yeah," he said.

Y/I/N: Achievement unlocked! #FutureMrsPerkins

"There! Posted my picture," you said.

"I will make sure to like, comment, and save the picture," he said.

"You're too cute. Are you gonna post something," you questioned.

"I will, I just gotta think what I wanna do," he said.

The clock was striking close to midnight, TJ and you stayed up to watch movies with Cupcake and Pugsley who were fast asleep. You yawned a few times due to tiredness and all the excitement that occurred earlier today.

"You're clearly tired," TJ said.

"No, I'm not," you said.

"Yes you are, bed," he commanded.

"Alright dad," you said dragging out 'dad'.

"Haha, very funny. Go, I'll be up there in a bit," he said.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine."