Chapter 111

That following week was spent on the road since the next show was in Las Vegas. The road trip was long and boring, but it helps that TJ's next to you. Every once in a while, we stopped for more gas and food which wasn't bad since you two left early in the morning so both of you could have a road trip adventure.

"Wanna stop and eat, we're almost to the arena," TJ said.

"Sounds good to me," you said.

TJ drove to a casual restaurant and parked the car. You stepped out and slipped your phone into your pocket. TJ grabbed his stuff, which consisted of finding his wallet since it fell under his seat. You glanced at the windows that showed your reflection and laughed at yourself.

"What's so funny," he asked.

"You're wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a snapback. I'm wearing a plain t-shirt, baggy black sweatpants, and sandals," you said.

He glanced up at you, "You look like you rolled out of bed."

You frowned, "That's because I did. I would've looked presentable if someone didn't wanna leave at five in the morning."

He shut his car door after finding his wallet, "That's your fault, not mine."

TJ bounced up onto the concrete sidewalk and held the door open for you. You walked into the restaurant and waited for TJ to take the lead on seating. The waitress seated both of you and took your drink orders. TJ and you talked for a bit while you two waited for the waitress to come back with your food.

Your POV:

We talked and talked for a while about random things like sports, past wrestling experience, our childhood, and a little bit about the wedding, however, he didn't want to bring it up since I stress out about it.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, I have another podcast interview in a few weeks," TJ said.

"Really? I can't wait to listen to it," I said with a smile.

"Well... I was wondering if you wanted to do it with me," he asked.

I set down my drink in shock, "What? You want me to do the interview with you or just be in the room with you listening?"

"Do it with me. Josh, the interviewer, asked me a couple of days ago to be on his podcast and he asked me if you wanted to be a part of it," he said.

My eyes widened, "Seriously? OMG! I would love to be apart of the podcast."

He smiled, "Great! I'll call him when we get to the arena."

I looked at the time on my phone, "Speaking of the arena, we need to head out."

He looked at his phone, "Woah, I lost track of time. Good thing you looked."

We got up from our table and paid the bill before heading to the car. Once the bill was paid, we hopped into the car and drove off to the arena for RAW tonight.

--

The car pulled up to the arena's back parking lot for all the talents, and the lines of fans were long and wild. Fans screamed at the top of their lungs for their favorites to notice them and all that jazz, and I was one of the many names screamed.

I ran over to the WWE Universe and signed a few autographs, took pictures, and recorded some of the fans for my social media. After all the fun, TJ and I headed into the arena and went in separate directions to the locker room and changed into our gear.

Monday Night RAW was in full force with some of the men opening up the show. I was in the back talking with the girls about stuff since I wasn't needed till later tonight.

"So, Y/N did you finish the planning," Nattie asked.

"We did, but TJ doesn't like when I bring it up because I stress out about it," I said.

"But the planning is over. Why doesn't he want you talking about it," Nikki asked.

"Because he thinks I'm gonna add or change something," I said rolling my eyes.

"Did I hear something about a wedding," someone said as they walked up behind me.

"No! We were talking about Brie's since her wedding anniversary is coming up," I said trying to take cover.

The person's arms wrapped around my waist and rested their head on my shoulder, "Didn't sound like it to me. Why did I say about it?"

I scoffed, "Stop talking about it or I'll alter something."

He smiled, "Good girl."

"Woof woof," I said sarcastically.

"How's 205 Live going, TJ," Alicia Fox asked.

"It's going. I'm not doing much over there, so I get to come over here and watch the champ in action," he said.

"Yeah right. You're just here for your boys," I said.

He gasped, "I would never. I'm here to watch you and only you."

I gave him a disgusted face, "Cheesy much?"

"Whiny much," he fired back.

"I'm so not whiny," I said with a little whine hidden in my voice.

"Ah, there it was! You just whined and you did it this morning," he said.

"Yeah, because you woke me up at five in the morning to leave," I said.

TJ and I argued about my "whiny" behavior, but the girls ended it for us because they were tired of hearing it. Thank you, ladies!

The night continued and it was nearing my match with Sonya Deville. (I think I spelled her last name right?) She was already in the ring bouncing around jabbing in the air before I step out.

My music started playing throughout the arena, and the entire WWE Universe were on their feet. I walked out onto the stage and looked upon the thousands of fans in the arena before making my way to the ring.

"From Los Angeles, California. Weighing in at Y/W pounds, she is the RAW Women's Champion, Y/R/N," the ring announcer said.

I stepped into the ring and held my title up high for everyone to see, including all the women in the backstage area. The bell rang and the match started with a good old fashion lock up before I took control.

(Skipping the match)

The match concluded with me being the victor, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bruised and banged up from the match. I knew Sonya was a tough woman, and she completely proved it. I slowly walked to the backstage area with TJ waiting like a little puppy. When I got through the curtains, I found TJ standing by the steps waiting to congratulate you, like it always does.

"Look who's the puppy now," I said.

TJ held his hand out to help me down the stairs, "Looks like the roles have been switched."

I smiled, "They have."

"Great job out there," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Also, I know you don't wanna hear this, but you need to fix some of those moves," he said.

I pouted, "Don't tell me that."

"Do you wanna injury someone else or yourself, again," he said.

My head fell down towards the floor. TJ chuckled at my behavior, I only put my head down when he knows he's right... and he was.

"You know I'm right because you threw your head down," he gloated.

I looked up and gave him an intense stare, "Shut up, Pinoy Boy."

End of POV