Chapter 5

Days went on to weeks, weeks turned into months, and months turned into years. Life at FCW was going great. Your popularity was growing at the company as you became the longest reigning Women's Champion in FCW for 425 days and counting.

The matches were starting to become normal and boring for you and you faced the same opponent about ten times a month and occasionally new faces would pop up, but it was a constant routine.

After your last match with Summer Rae came to an end you entered the locker room where Paige was at and laid your head on her pale leg. You let out a heavy sigh waiting for a response.

"Yes whiny baby," Paige said raising an eyebrow.

"I want more competition. What FCW is giving us is the same thing every time. I want more competition, I want to wrestle new faces, I want to move on and accomplish new achievements," you confessed.

Paige set down her phone and stroke your (short or long) Y/H/C, "I know you do baby girl. Hopefully, that opportunity will come sooner rather than later."

--

As Saturday morning rolled around, both Paige and you got a call from FCW's manager to meet at the warehouse for some important news.

Pulling up to the parking lot, Paige and you exited the car as Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose did the same thing.

"Morning girls," Ambrose called out.

You waved back, "Hey Dean, how are you feeling after last night's match?"

Dean lifted his right arm up in the air and swung it around, "Feels better but still a little sore in other areas."

Seth walked up to the circle, "Anyways, what's the meeting about?"

Paige shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe we're getting raise?"

You laughed, "Or maybe we got bought out by a big company?"

Seth nudged his head to the side and held the door open for us. We walked into the warehouse where everyone else was waiting for our manager to deliver us the important news.

While everyone was in a conversation with someone else our manager, John Nixon, walked in with one that we didn't know. The man looked like a high worker, maybe a company official?

John Nixon cleared his throat, "Everyone can we please find a seat so we can get this meeting started?" The whole roster found a seat and sat down, "Alright, everyone this is Paul Levesque a.k.a Triple H from WWE."

The sea of wrestlers clapped at the well-known man in front of us, he raised his hand to silence us.

Hunter spoke, "Thank you for that. I'm here for an important reason, I'm sure all of you want more competition and for the world to know your name."

Your face lights up at the mention of more competition, you listened closely to Hunter's words.

"The reason that I'm here is that FCW is no longer singly owned. FCW is now owned by WWE," the crowd hollered and yelled at the exciting news. "With that being said, FCW will still be a developmental system, but will be apart of the current developmental system that WWE has, and that's NXT."

Nixon thanked Hunter for his time and closed the meeting, "Thank you for coming this morning to listen to the exciting news. I'm going to reward all of you by giving you a month off. This is to help all of you with the adjustment from our small warehouse to a bigger building, don't take this reward as a vacation."

--

Back at you and Paige's apartment, a celebration was called for as music was blaring, food was being stuffed in your mouth, and jumping on the couch and bed was needed. After the small celebration came to a close, you sat up from the couch and questioned what to do on your month off.

"What to do, what to do," you asked aloud.

"Maybe we should go somewhere," Paige questioned.

A spark went off in your mind, "What if we go to LA and see my parents? I haven't been there in a few years and it beats sitting in Florida for a month."

Paige smiled, "I'm down for that."

Both of you jump off the couch and immediately pack for LA, you took care of the plane tickets and also called your parents to leave two guest rooms opened for the both of you.

"Paige, I got the tickets ready! We leave at 10 a.m." you called out from your room

She called back, "Sweet! Los Angeles, here we come!"